Today I Learned...

ZEF

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

^ Yeah, Cabrón. It's been censored in a number of games he's been in. I hate it lol

TIL Dean Ambrose is only 33. Crazy, he could go another 10 years or so if he wanted. Or he could leave for like 5 years and still have enough time to come back and have a whole new run. His body probably is all banged up tho like if he was 40 from his early years as a hardcore wrestler and years on the road in WWE.

Currently watching some episodes of WWE Superstars on WWE's channel.

1. Matt Striker was great

2. The Usos vs. The Hart Dynasty was good.

3. JTG only person that gets the crowd to interact with him

4. A no-carder, like Primo, has Pyro on WWE Superstars

5. Plugging other shows has gotten worse over the years. Main Event nowadays is worthless thanks to it.

6. The piped in crowd is super noticeable and you can still hear a pin drop :lol:

Curt Hawkins & Vance Archer taunting the crowd was louder than their own theme song, while the crowd couldn't give a shit.

Also: Tamina looked sooooo uncomfortable while wearing dresses, that I am pretty sure that she wasn't allowed to wear pants. She also moved around like Afa, when he was managing the Headshrinkers

Guest Fight Me.

I forgot Primo had pyro before, it was the spinny shit like the Spirit Squad used to have, right? Lol

And yeah, it's a shame The Gatecrashers (Hawkins and Archer) didn't work out. They did somehow get called up from Superstars to SmackDown for a couple appearances.

In general...WWE Superstars had the same matches almost every week...but mainly thanks to Matt Striker & Todd Grisham on commentary there were actually stories there.

Curt Hawkins turning on Vance Archer, for example.

Also...MVP was way too effort to just be wasted on a YouTube exclusive D-Show. His entrance was (half black and half) amazing .

Most of WWE Superstars in 2010/11 would make for pretty well established undercard, had the WWE only featured these people on Raw and SmackDown. FFS...The Gatecrashers were constantly called "Probably the greatest Tag-Team in WWE today". I don't remember them ever apppearing on SmackDown, outside of a few multi-man stuff.

Oh...And Women in WWE have come a long way. So much stuff was just painful to watch.

I forgot Primo had pyro before, it was the spinny shit like the Spirit Squad used to have, right? Lol

And yeah, it's a shame The Gatecrashers (Hawkins and Archer) didn't work out. They did somehow get called up from Superstars to SmackDown for a couple appearances.

Totally forgot Archer was in WWE. God imagine Killer Elite in WWE now. Archer running around spitting on everyone.

Totally forgot Archer was in WWE. God imagine Killer Elite in WWE now. Archer running around spitting on everyone.
I believe you're refering to the Punkrock Madmen Experience, best known for their babyface tendencies of bringing free water to an exhausted crowd

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, I remember it was a big deal when everyone thought he was missing WM32 due to injury, then he helped save Rock from the Wyatt Family lol

That Vince is a crazy mofo and that there will never be another especially if he has a robot or hologram version of himself in the chamber waiting to be used for when he passes.

https://twitter.com/allan_cheapshot/status/1125313121818640384?s=21

These are all truths to me, I accept nothing else.

Archived