Today I Learned...

ZEF

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

TIL that Umaga beat up Steve-O for not selling correctly

Yup lol And that was supposed to be the start of a storyline between Umaga versus the Jackass cast at SummerSlam, but they backed out after the Benoit stuff went down.

Guest Shades of Cool

I remember he used his old theme at a couple live events last year, but then never again after that. Shame lol

It is a shame. I always loved that theme, especially the first version.

I remember he used his old theme at a couple live events last year, but then never again after that. Shame lol

Always thought the first version was trash. Just like Big Shows. But its probably because I didnt grow up with it

Guest Shades of Cool

Always thought the first version was trash. Just like Big Shows. But its probably because I didnt grow up with it

Speaking for myself, I always liked the first version of Big Show's song better. But regardless of that, both Shelton and Show's versions were great too imo.

Becky Lynch will be the first person born outside of North America to main event Wrestlemania since Andre the Giant at WM 3

Also all 3 women in the WM 35 main event are younger than WM itself

Guest Fight Me.

TIL Rusev's NXT gear was inspired by Rikishi's entrance gear, who helped train him.

Rusev also considers Umaga a big influence, which is why he used to tape his feet and always does a spinning heel kick as a tribute to him.

He also really liked the storyline with Lana, Dolph and Summer, despite what people think. He and Lana didn't intend on going public with their engagement, but Lana texted the picture to a couple friends. So that's how the picture ended up on TMZ and got the storyline dropped overnight.

TIL that Umaga beat up Steve-O for not selling correctly

Yup lol And that was supposed to be the start of a storyline between Umaga versus the Jackass cast at SummerSlam, but they backed out after the Benoit stuff went down.

I remember watching that segment and Steve-O was laughing the whole time while getting his ass kicked. Good time, good times...

Guest Fight Me.

TIL Ricochet has a 10 year old son. So he had him at 20 and through a lot of his indy run. Damn.

:o He does?! Where you see that?

Just heard his interview on Chasing Glory w/ Lilian Garcia.

Archived