Today I Learned...

ZEF

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or the time when Sid broke his leg with the diving big boot. :laugh:

Wasn't that because he was told to incorporate a move off the top turnbuckle even though he didn't feel comfortable doing that? Or are you criticizing his choice of move, if that was his choice?

Guest Shades of Cool

Or the time when Sid broke his leg with the diving big boot. :laugh:

Wasn't that because he was told to incorporate a move off the top turnbuckle even though he didn't feel comfortable doing that? Or are you criticizing his choice of move, if that was his choice?

I think it went something like that maybe. And if I recall, he also hadn't ever done it once at that point.

Today I learned that King Kong Bundy once ate 4 buckets of KFC all by himself.

Apparently, he made an appearance at a grand opening of a hardware store. He got off the plane, caught a taxi, and ask the taxi driver to stop at KFC. He bought 2 buckets, polished them off, and went into the hardware store. He was there for 2 or 3 hours. Then, the same taxi picked him up, and once again ask to go to KFC. He once again bought 2 buckets of KFC, and he polished them off before catching his flight. He also gave the guy a $20 tip. Bundy sounded like he was a great person.

A legend.

Also, TIL Andrade's Hammerlock DDT finisher is called La Sombra.

An homage to his former persona.

Today I learned the real reason why Tommaso Ciampa wasn't in WWE 2k19: It wasn't money, and it wasn't because he was in NXT. The real reason is while they were doing scanning and motion capture for 2k19, he was injured, which means they couldn't add him. Hopefully, he's in this year's game.

Archived