Today I Learned...

ZEF

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today I learned Sasha Banks, Paige, and Peyton Royce were all born in 1992. That's surreal.

I thought Sasha was older than that TBH. Not by much, but I thought Paige was a couple of years her junior - despite being more advanced in her career.

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, he pitched it one last time when the cruiserweight title tourney was announced last year and they told him all spots had been filled already. They changed their mind later and put him in.

Also, TIL WWF held a Raw in the Skydome in 1999. Two years before they went back for WM X-Seven.

oCqjGjk.jpg

K3KiuMM.jpg

Today I learned Sasha Banks, Paige, and Peyton Royce were all born in 1992. That's surreal.

I thought Sasha was older than that TBH. Not by much, but I thought Paige was a couple of years her junior - despite being more advanced in her career.

I couldn't believe it either. Sasha was born in January of 1992, Paige was Born August of 1992, and Peyton was born in November. I was born in March of '92, which means I'm between Paige and Sahsa.

I couldn't believe it either. Sasha was born in January of 1992, Paige was Born August of 1992, and Peyton was born in November. I was born in March of '92, which means I'm between Paige and Sahsa.

Congrats on that :shifty:

Yeah, he pitched it one last time when the cruiserweight title tourney was announced last year and they told him all spots had been filled already. They changed their mind later and put him in.

Also, TIL WWF held a Raw in the Skydome in 1999. Two years before they went back for WM X-Seven.

oCqjGjk.jpg

K3KiuMM.jpg

Skydome was for WM 18, but yeah still cool. It's the episode that gave us this picture.

YZEDmad.jpg

You were thinking of the Houston Astrodome. :P

Thank you

Thank you

Lucky so and so, I'd just turned 12 :shift:

Guest Fight Me.

Twas listening to Jericho's podcast from a few weeks back where he talked about why he chose AEW over returning to WWE.

So TIL...

-Jericho wanted to work Tanahashi originally over Naito.

-Vince called him asking what the heck was going on after he attacked Naito. As I think a lot of us know by now that Jericho asked for Vince's blessing for what was supposed to be a one-off at WK against Omega.

-When Jericho let Vince know he was doing 3 more matches for New Japan, he pulled him out of the Casket match with Taker at Greatest Royal Rumble and put Rusev back in. He told him "it's what the prince wanted." Instead he ended up doing 3 mins in the Rumble when he came out last. Sure that was worth flying halfway around the world for that.

-Tony Khan had originally started talks about starting a wrestling company with Jericho being going to Cody and the Bucks.

-Tony Khan also paid for the private jet that took Jericho to All In so that he can make it back to the Fozzy show on time.

-Didn't learn this today, but thought I should include that Jericho was supposed to be Bryan's partner at Mania last year after they weren't sure that Shane could do it after falling ill. WWE didn't call him back.

-WWE again didn't call him back when they offered him a spot at Crown Jewel, probably for the World Cup tourney. He saw doing All In as a message to WWE for messing with him.

-He did seriously consider doing some matches for Impact and that they did throw big money at him. Says he would've worked Sami Callihan, Johnny Impact, Brian Cage and Rich Swann. Says he personally made the call to Anthem to recommend putting Don Callis and Scott D'more in charge and has been impressed with Impact since then.

-Says the money he got for AEW was big NHL type money and is the biggest offer of his career.

-He also said WWE could possibly match the deal if they wanted, but he doesn't wanna come back and do the list gimmick again.

Still got the very end to listen to, but I think I learned a lot of cool stuff.

TIL John Cena never had a 1-on-1 match with Kofi Kingston and Matt Hardy.

I was so tempted to reply with "well no, because that would be a triple threat" but does this include only TV shows, or dark matches as well?

Archived