Today I Learned...

ZEF

Today I learned that Chris Candido slept with Jenna Jameson in an attempt to get back at Sunny. His brother Jonny talked about it a few years ago about how distraght and despressed his brother was in WWE. Man, Sunny did him dirty.

Chris Candido is fast becoming a personal legend of mine. Sunny and Jenna? (Although that is possibly the worst justification for sleeping with Jenna Jameson, to be honest :) )

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today I learned that Chris Candido slept with Jenna Jameson in an attempt to get back at Sunny. His brother Jonny talked about it a few years ago about how distraght and despressed his brother was in WWE. Man, Sunny did him dirty.

Chris Candido is fast becoming a personal legend of mine. Sunny and Jenna? (Although that is possibly the worst justification for sleeping with Jenna Jameson, to be honest :) )

Yeah. His brohter talk about it in an interview. He said that when he found out that Sunny had been sleeping around behind his back, he slept with Jenna Jameson as a way to get back at her, but he actually felt bad afterwards. Heck, his brother and Bam Bam Bigelow told him multiple times ti dump her, but he felt obligated to stay with her since he felt like he dragged her into the wrestling buisness

Yeah. His brohter talk about it in an interview. He said that when he found out that Sunny had been sleeping around behind his back, he slept with Jenna Jameson as a way to get back at her, but he actually felt bad afterwards. Heck, his brother and Bam Bam Bigelow told him multiple times ti dump her, but he felt obligated to stay with her since he felt like he dragged her into the wrestling buisness
Plus there were concerns about Candido being suicidal at the time, which resulted in Sunny stopping her thing with HBK, to go back to Candido

Plus there were concerns about Candido being suicidal at the time, which resulted in Sunny stopping her thing with HBK, to go back to Candido

aww, how nice of Sunny to go back to Candido for his own health

aww, how nice of Sunny to go back to Candido for his own health

Yeah, after she pretty much slept with HBK and Diesel in the locker room while Razor played lookout.

And then he died during a routine surgery.

Life is a bitch.

Actually, he didn't. He had a blood clot, but that's not the thing that killed him. He passed away from pnemonia. Someone gave him a sedative to help him sleep, and then he somehow contracted pnemoinia.
That's even sadder.

Tell me about it. Even Paul Bearer tried to tell him "Just dump her. She's been whoring around behind your back all this time. Just leave her!" And he told him "But Percy, I love her." Heck after HBK defeated him on RAW, Shawn called Sunny to the ring, and kissed her. That's pretty much what lead to her affair with HBK.

TIL via a Motown post that 1)Rosey from 3 Minute Warning has been dead for over a year. That one I should've heard about

2)Me finding out he was Roman's brother, which I also should've known by now

#outtadaloop

Today I learned two strange things and one pretty cool thing:

1. The slop bucket the Godwinns used to bring to the ring was filled with some pretty nasty stuff.

2. Bertha Faye used to give rimjobs in the locker room.

3. Tye Dillinger, Tyler Breeze and Baron Corbin have their own gaming group called "The Sweetz"

Guest Fight Me.

TIL LJN workers messed around and made 3 nude Miss Elizabeth figures...and Zack Ryder owns one. :lol:

Also learned Hawkins, Ryder, Miz, Morrison and Legacy all auditioned for Marine 2. Role went to Ted Jr. Hawkins, Ryder and Daniel Bryan also auditioned for the part Sheamus got in TNMT.

Archived