Today I Learned...

ZEF

TIL that Takayama appears in Scorsese's Silence, from 2016, a movie about two Portuguese Jesuit priests. And now the dude's paralyzed from the shoulders down :(

Read that too a couple of days ago, cool little piece of trivia with Scorcese. You can actually buy Takayama's DLC for Fire Pro Wrestling to support his medical expenses.

-------

TIL that Titus O'Neil was conceived through rape and that his mother had him at 12 years old :(

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TIL Jake Roberts was conceived through his dad raping a 13yo. I also learned that out of the two sisters Jake Roberts had, one married a 53yo at the age of 18, then got kidnapped and subsequently killed by the dude's ex and the other one got sexually abused by the pedo dad starting from the age of 7.

TIL Jake Roberts was conceived through his dad raping a 13yo. I also learned that out of the two sisters Jake Roberts had, one married a 53yo at the age of 18, then got kidnapped and subsequently killed by the dude's ex and the other one got sexually abused by the pedo dad starting from the age of 7.

Wasn't Jake's dad his mother's stepfather as well or something like that?

Wasn't Jake's dad his mother's stepfather as well or something like that?

Yeah, he was dating the mother actually, then raped the daughter, then was coerced into marrying the daughter.

TIL that former WWF star Tom Magee got beat to a pulp by six guys outside his house earlier this week. I think this was the guy that was supposed to be the next Hulk Hogan that somehow Bret Hart made look good in one match but no one else could. Poor guy .

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-wwf-wrestler-severely-beaten-212452967.html

Shawn Stasiak was the reason,they delayed the invasion as it was suppose to happen at wreestlemania in the Vince and Shane street fight,but he blab it out on a radio show

Explains why he was booked as a cretin then. Idiot.

Archived