Today I Learned...

ZEF

I was randomly thinking about it the other day, but has anyone with a live entrance won at WrestleMania aside from Undertaker at WrestleMania 19?

You mean with a live performance by a band? Because I'm pretty sure none of the Wrestlemania entrances were pre-recorded lol

Seriously though...Rey Mysterio (WM 22)

And no where did he state they did?

I guess the joke went over your head.

No it didn't. I was stamping out that humour that you and Vins thinks is hilarious, but other people just cringe at.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was randomly thinking about it the other day, but has anyone with a live entrance won at WrestleMania aside from Undertaker at WrestleMania 19?

You mean with a live performance by a band? Because I'm pretty sure none of the Wrestlemania entrances were pre-recorded lol

No it didn't. I was stamping out that humour that you and Vins thinks is hilarious, but other people just cringe at.

Jeez someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Hilarious is taking it too far. A shuckle or eye rolling is enough for me

Guest Shades of Cool

TIL that Carmella has at least two tattoos.

Bigger shock to me was when I found out Bayley had tattoos.

Same, and she's got like three or something.

Guest Shades of Cool

TIL that Takayama appears in Scorsese's Silence, from 2016, a movie about two Portuguese Jesuit priests. And now the dude's paralyzed from the shoulders down :(

I don't know who that is, but that's so tragic. :(

Archived