Today I Learned...

ZEF

Didnt read yalls posts but it is illegal since it was happening without their knowledge. Prob on the same levels of secretly recording a sex session without the partner knowing and uploading it or whatever. Pretty much they can sue. Not fully sure but I believe legal action can take place.

You are absolutely correct.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be ambidextrous, but favours the left. Like myself.

I believe that John Cena is left handed too.

Shawn Michaels writes with his left, but can draw with his right. Just out of interest do you wear your watch on the right or left? I used to wear mine on the right but I got fed up with people saying "oh you're left handed".

Could be ambidextrous, but favours the left. Like myself.

I believe that John Cena is left handed too.

Shawn Michaels writes with his left, but can draw with his right. Just out of interest do you wear your watch on the right or left? I used to wear mine on the right but I got fed up with people saying "oh you're left handed".

He can also kick with either foot, which is pretty cool.

I was randomly thinking about it the other day, but has anyone with a live entrance won at WrestleMania aside from Undertaker at WrestleMania 19?

You mean with a live performance by a band? Because I'm pretty sure none of the Wrestlemania entrances were pre-recorded lol

Seriously though...Rey Mysterio (WM 22)

I was randomly thinking about it the other day, but has anyone with a live entrance won at WrestleMania aside from Undertaker at WrestleMania 19?

You mean with a live performance by a band? Because I'm pretty sure none of the Wrestlemania entrances were pre-recorded lol

And no where did he state they did?

And no where did he state they did?

I guess the joke went over your head.

Archived