Today I Learned...

ZEF

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

You're Gonna Pay? Lowkey GOAT theme.

Also, TIL about the different versions of the Undisputed title, one being bigger than the other. I guess that explains why it looks tiny on Taker, but just right on Brock. Disappointed in myself since this was my favorite title.

You're Gonna Pay sucks, the instrumental version was better. I genuinely prefer Rollin' anyway.

His best theme from that character was the first one, American Badass by Kid Rock. "Are you scared? He's here"

And i feel like we gunna hear that at Mania. Idk i got a gut feelin

I'll tell you this, if it happens many lids will be flipped. Especially if they can get the rights to American Badass again.

I suspect we'll get the in house "You're Gonna Pay" theme however, which wouldn't somehow be quite as cool.

I mean im sure Kid Rock will sing American Badass live for them lol it is Wrestlemania

I completely forgot he was going to be there - or that he's going in the HOF. D'oh.

On the subject of Taker, TIL that in 1996 he had bat wings and rappelled down from the ceiling like Sting.

I also learned that Vince ABSOLUTELY hates the ABA character, and that it's an unwritten rule to staff to even mention it to him, or in his presence. He apparently hates anything that could dampen down the mystique or aura of the Deadman. Although as this is likely his last match, I can't see him nixing the idea to do it for Mania.

It would be pretty awesome if Kid Rock gave 2K permission to use American BadAss for retro Takers model.

If he uses it at Mania, then I'd say there's a fair chance his "Current" model in 2k19 would use it. That sort of thing will probably be mentioned in any discussion about repeat broadcast rights and stuff.

I imagine 2K would be willing to let Kid Rock have some tracks on WWE 2K19 as well. He might even do what the Rock did last year and compile the soundtrack for it.

Archived