Today I Learned...

ZEF

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I know they did the same with the ladder match. That wasn't their original concept but still.

I had the Coliseum Video release of that. Bret V Shawn - "Bashed in the USA" Was also featured in the first ever WWF magazine I bought.

Even Wrestlemania was the name of a house show.

Seriously?

Yeah, I know they did the same with the ladder match. That wasn't their original concept but still.

I had the Coliseum Video release of that. Bret V Shawn - "Bashed in the USA" Was also featured in the first ever WWF magazine I bought.

That's cool, I've never seen that match. But yeah, I was more talking about the ladder matches between Razor and Shawn they did before Mania.

That's cool, I've never seen that match. But yeah, I was more talking about the ladder matches between Razor and Shawn they did before Mania.

Must be on the Network somewhere, I recommend it. Also if you want to see the intended finish to the Mania X match as well, because they do it here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TIL where Rusev got his Up Up Down Down name from. Tong Po is the kickboxing champion in the Van Damme movie "Kickboxer". (I watched it)

Archived