Today I Learned...

ZEF

Guest Fight Me.

TIL Kerry Von Erich continued wrestling after getting his foot amputated after a motorcycle accident, I think he kept it a secret from most of the locker room too.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TIL Kerry Von Erich continued wrestling after getting his foot amputated after a motorcycle accident, I think he kept it a secret from most of the locker room too.

Yeah he had a special boot on to hide it and make him feel more comfortable while wrestling

Makes his discus punch all the more impressive. Can't imagine it's easy pivoting on a false foot.

That "DDT" gets its name as an acronym of some chemical that gave people severe nervous system damage. The same way being dropped on your head would.

Damien's Death Trap/Dinner Time are unofficial.

That "DDT" gets its name as an acronym of some chemical that gave people severe nervous system damage. The same way being dropped on your head would.

Damien's Death Trap/Dinner Time are unofficial.

DDT is commonly used as a weed killer I think. Did you also know Jake invented the move by accident, he had someone in a front face lock and fell backwards.

Guest Fight Me.

TIL Michael Hayes insisted and actually did take a bump off the ladder through the ring before Edge and Taker did it at SummerSlam (when Taker sent Edge to hell lol) to see if it'll be safe for Edge.

TIL Michael Hayes insisted and actually did take a bump off the ladder through the ring before Edge and Taker did it at SummerSlam (when Taker sent Edge to hell lol) to see if it'll be safe for Edge.

Always love hearing stories about road agents, bookers and/or producers doing stuff like that.

Archived