Today I Learned...

ZEF

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TIL that parts of Sting's entrance video is used for Bray Wyatt's intro vid

WWE have often done that, I believe the nWo's video had elements of Undertaker's video in there. The helicopter going past the moon has been used to death as well.

WWE have often done that, I believe the nWo's video had elements of Undertaker's video in there. The helicopter going past the moon has been used to death as well.

Also DX's video is just taken from the Raw 1995 intro

Also DX's video is just taken from the Raw 1995 intro

Yeah, pretty much.

Guest Fight Me.

TIL Natalya broke the record this past WM for most in-ring PPV appearances by a female superstar ever at 40, with MITB this Sunday making it 42.

If there was a "Behind Vince's back" wing in the HoF then Scott Steiner would have already been inducted into it along with Randy Savage and Chyna. Only reason these guys aren't in or it took so long to get in was because Vince had some personal beef with them but their in-ring credentials more than speak for themselves.

Today I learned that in the I Quit match with Rock and Mankind, that only 5 chair shots were agreed upon while Foley was in handcuffs. The extra 6 were done because Foley couldn't get up the ramp in time. So basically Rock winged it because Foley had this Mankind mindset and him coming at Rock more was his way of saying keep it going. I also learned there was a point in which Foley said hit me in the back while Rock went for the head instead to sell the beating. Jesus when I watched Beyond The Mat when I was a little older I still didn't understand how dangerous that spot and match was.

Archived