Today I Learned...

ZEF

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

TIL Paul Bearer was supposed to make an appearance at Raw 1000 and reunite with BOD. What a moment that would've been.

TIL Shinsuke Nakamura faced and defeated Kurt Angle in a title unification match for the IGWP Heavyweight Championship and the IGF Heavyweight Championship back in 2008 when Kurt Angle was also reigning TNA World Heavyweight Champion.

Another fun fact regarding the IGF Heavyweight Championship: the only 3 holders of this title include Lesnar, Angle, and Nakamura.

Mind blown!

Guest Fight Me.

Lol yeah I remember seeing him as Spanky on Velocity before he came back as Brian Kendrick. I think that was one of the first name changes I could remember as a fan and thought it was weird lol.

Guest Fight Me.

TIL Christian was supposed to debut as The Rock's #1 fan and act just like him and was going to be called The Lock. Apparently Vince loved the idea after a few drinks on a plane ride and then hated it when pitched again on an actual meeting. :lol:

TIL that Kelsey Grammer did the opening voiceover for Wrestlemania 32.

Shame he didn't do it as Sideshow Bob, with the laugh.

TIL that orginally Taya was supposed to be the Kobra Moon character in Lucha Underground. Only 2 days before she was gonna make her debut she was told plans changed and they wanted to bring her in as Taya Valkyrie instead.

Archived