Today I Learned...

ZEF

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ After reading that last part, I just imagine him showing up completely unannounced...on a riding mower, longhorns on the front, his theme song playing...just roll up out of nowhere and start mowing...all while the locals cheer and chant "Senor Layfield!" from the sidelines.

TIL JBL introduced rugby in Bermuda as a way to keep the youths away from gangs and guns through a non-profit organization that also involves former British prime minister Tony Blair and Desmond Tutu.

JBL apparently mowes their rugby fields from time to time too.

A respectful man for a respectful sport.

^ After reading that last part, I just imagine him showing up completely unannounced...on a riding mower, longhorns on the front, his theme song playing...just roll up out of nowhere and start mowing...all while the locals cheer and chant "Senor Layfield!" from the sidelines.

:lol: I'm done.

And enough Internet for me today Lmao :laugh:

I will always be bitter that we never got Brock vs Batista or Batista never got a push as an actual fighter. It wouldve been great.

We got Brock vs Batista in ovw if that counts.

I will always be bitter that we never got Brock vs Batista or Batista never got a push as an actual fighter. It wouldve been great.

Well he started after he left in 2010. He was a purple during his last return. That's where the push as a fighter would have had to take place if anything.

I'm legit surprised he didn't add any BJJ moves to his move-set. But then again, most wrestling moves are based on jits moves. For example, we pretty much did headlock reversals into Angle Slams today.

Well he started in 2010. He was a purple during last return. That's where the push as a fighter would have had to take place if anything.

I'm legit surprised he didn't add any BJJ moves to his move-set. But then again, most wrestling moves are based on jits moves. For example, we pretty much did headlock reversals into Angle Slams today.

Well he did the Batista Bite for a bit.

Archived