Today I Learned...

ZEF

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John Cena actually collected wrestling trunks and boots, he had about 1000. His initial plan was to wear the home town teams' colours in each city he wrestled in.

He was there with Samoa Joe, if I'm not mistaken.

And with Brian Kendrick, Kazarian, Heidenreich and Nathan goddamn Jones. NATHAN GODDAMN JONES! Victoria showed up there about a year later.

UPW was an unofficial developmental for the WWE. A lot of guys came through there, and it was a place to get noticed. I saw a video a long time ago Tom Howard doing drills. In the video you could see Cena, Joe, Kaz, and Christopher Daniels

JR also told Joe he didn't have a future in the WWE back then. The WWE were looking for guys like Heidenreich, Nathan Jones, Luther Reigns, and Terkay.

TIL El Generico died, as revealed by Owens on Talk is Jericho. RIP.

wtf. Nooooo :(

What happened?

Disease

No, No, No. He's under the McMahon protection. Vince is trying to get a El Generico vs Sami Zayn match but can't seem to get them together to have it. So Vince has him signed to a contract in hiding waiting for the moment. But something always stops one from showing up. Vince just can't figure out why.

What happened?

He made the list and got IT!

Tyler Black and John Moxley suffered the same fate.

What happened?

what? Tyler Black is in the WWE as Seth Rollins and Moxley as Dean Ambrose. How does Generico's death relate to them?

What happened?

what? Tyler Black is in the WWE as Seth Rollins and Moxley as Dean Ambrose. How does Generico's death relate to them?

My reaction to this last post.

My reaction to this last post.

???

I don't get it. Tyler Black IS Seth Rollins. We all know about that. Hell...The WWE told us that. They look literally the same and do literally the same moves, they live in the same place, etc.

I'm sorry. But I don't see what you have to groan about.

Okay so since this is unfunny now let me be the super buzzkill and remind you all the whole Generico/Zayn thing got ruined by WWE when they showed Generico/Steen in promos for when Owens and Sami fought at Battleground i think (or prior). Like always, WWE has to ruin things...

This whole Indy name thing has never been funny. The Sami/Generico thing was old a long time ago.

This so much. Yeah we get it ha ha Generico is down in Mexico looking after orphans or some shit

Every time you wanna talk about Sami's past someone has to bring it up.

Archived