Need promotion help

Brokebottle

Hello everyone I was wondering if i can get some help on WWE 2k17. I am creating a promotion on it with created wrestlers, titles, and even arenas and ppvs. I need help with the design of the show's logo and the design of its belts. Also I would like for some people to send me some of their created characters so they can be used on the show. I play on PS4 and I plan to post it on youtube once I get everything ready. Let me know if you can help in anyway thank you.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right now the promotion name is B.P.W. (Brokebottle Pro Wrestling)

I only have 2 ppvs right now Battle in the West (western theme of course) and Blast from the Past (think older wwe shows)

Main title- BPW World Championship

Womens- BPW Womens Championship

Secondary- Internet/ Youtube Championship (not really sure about the midcard titles name)

Tag team- BPW Tag Team Championships

Anything else you need

I got a decent wildcard cruiserweight wrestler you could use.

Can you send me the tags to find him? And can you send me a bio? Like his finisher/Signature name, Personality traits, attitude, background. Thank you

Can you send me the tags to find him? And can you send me a bio of The Executioner? Like his finisher/Signature name, Personality traits, attitude, background. Thank you

Can you send me the tags to find him? And can you send me a bio of The Executioner? Like his finisher/Signature name, Personality traits, attitude, background. Thank you

Can you send me the tags to find him? And can you send me a bio? Like his finisher/Signature name, Personality traits, attitude, background. Thank you

Can you send me the tags to find him? And can you send me a bio of? Like his finisher/Signature name, Personality traits, attitude, background. Thank you

Right now the promotion name is B.P.W. (Brokebottle Pro Wrestling)

I only have 2 ppvs right now Battle in the West (western theme of course) and Blast from the Past (think older wwe shows)

Main title- BPW World Championship

Womens- BPW Womens Championship

Secondary- Internet/ Youtube Championship (not really sure about the midcard titles name)

Tag team- BPW Tag Team Championships

Anything else you need

Thats good for now, will make a start ASAP for u. ??

Promotion logo.

1484919275542_zpsrngwszep.png

Nice. You're more than welcome to use any of my caws you want to.

Trying new things with regards to ppv logo, let me know if u like, or prefer a different style. ??

BATTLE IN THE WEST

1484924911906_zpsellehovk.png

I have another good logo i was wondering what do you think about it . But i really like the way the ppv poster look i will most likely have to use that one. Maybe the theme could be like a standoff

Nice. You're more than welcome to use any of my caws you want to.

Trying new things with regards to ppv logo, let me know if u like, or prefer a different style. ??

BATTLE IN THE WEST

1484924911906_zpsellehovk.png

I have another good logo i was wondering what do you think about it . But i really like the way the ppv poster look i will most likely have to use that one. Maybe the theme could be like a standoff

Probably easier to give you the link - all the information is contained within.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/475727-mike-aka-bigdaddy-mm24-showcase-200117-classic-custom-wwe-championship-titles/

I haven't uploaded the plates, I usually either email them, or I could post them here for u, but can't promise that someone won't download and use then. With regards to caw's, mine are already taken sorry mate and are used in society of sin. I will gladly do the other titles for u tho ??

I don't want to mess up on recreating the titles in the game lol. Can you upload them then i download them then you delete them by any chance? Its okay you helped me a lot already but if you have a free CAW they will have a spot in BPW because of your help.

Archived