WWE Show Discussion

Ernez

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want Strowman to military press Show...I feel like he could do it.

He's a legit strongman, after all.

Would have to be a military press into a slam, tho...or Show fighting his way out. Because I think that throwing Show from a military press would obviously hurt him pretty badly...too much weight crashing down...

What's good about the MITB being for one brand is that the concept won't be exposed that much. MITB can be Smackdown this year but next year maybe Raw gets it. It keeps one briefcase per year and keeps one show away from the normal MITB stories

That's a good thing? Also why not have MITB where you can cash in on both champs? Match involves 8 people, 4 from each brand.

Yes it isn't a good thing, having 2 cases was way too much. Having the case float over both brands would be overexposure and the brand split has done a great show at staying seperate and I wouldn't want the MITB winner bouncing back and forth just to tease a cash in

When there was only 1 MITB-holder during the last brand split, he stayed on his own brand and only teased the champion of the other brand during cross-branded PPVs like Summerslam/Survivor Series/Royal Rumble. And I don't see how it's a case of overexposure when it's probably limited to a 35-second segment. If Mr. MITB is from Smackdown, RAW has plenty of lackluster moments in those three hours that nobody would really miss if that was used to promote the other brand's MITB-winner. But that would most likely not even happen anyway.

1 single MITB-winner, ability to cash in on both World Champions, nothing bad about it.

Archived