CAWs.ws Rebirth

ThreeG

The warning thing..Long overdue.

I feel like the spoiler rule shouldn't apply outside of wrestling events. I mean, 5 days or a week, yes. But say it's been like three weeks since "taboo" has it's season finale (just naming any show at random) and someone speaks on it, without spoiler tags by mistake or whatever, that person shouldn't be jumped on because someone decided they want to watch the thing three weeks later. Just saying this to reinforce that the spoiler rule really needs to be re-thought.

As far as everything else, cool.

We've discussed this multiple times, and every time the conclusion is the same. Not everyone has time to watch the tv shows, There is so many out there that people wait to catch up on. They might want to go into the topic and discuss the part they're on without spoiling the rest of the show for them. So that will probably stay.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about making a sub-section in entertainment for discussing shows and movies without a spoiler rule of any sort? That way members have both options?

Because the sections get low views as is. We want it try to maximize discussion, so allowing talk of both sorts is better. Just one being in spoilers.

Haha, a few years ago they wanted to make avatars forced for everyone and I hadda fight to get that idea scrapped. I think they wanted generic green themed avis for mods, blue themed for GMods, gold themed for VIP's and red themed for Admins. Basically you wouldn't be able to upload your own, rather, there would be premade generic wwe ones with the right colour chooseable. So, 10 million posts would all use the same 10/15 avis. Bad times!

Sounds interesting guys. Is this happening all in one shot or bit by bit?

And there's still nothing you can do about the main site without TRice's assistance, right? I figure you could help with the traffic going to the forums if the sign on the front door didn't scream "Wrasslin!" so loudly.

Sounds interesting guys. Is this happening all in one shot or bit by bit?

And there's still nothing you can do about the main site without TRice's assistance, right? I figure you could help with the traffic going to the forums if the sign on the front door didn't scream "Wrasslin!" so loudly.

Well what he named is going to happen all at once, but we're keep going to keep pushing out new ideas and trying them out.

Also he CAN change the main site pictures, but it's not as easy as one might think. Whoever made the site/forum skin combined them and it's hard to get things in.

I had a suggestion. Why don't you hold more like job interviews for mod positions and choose that way? That way everyone who's interested could have a chance to have the position.

As for the skin and whatnot, I'd be willing to lend a hand to design things.

It's not that no one can design things, we have some very talented GFX makers here. It's just that the owner if the site is the only one who can change it and he's been MIA for years.

The skin is universal throughout whole site, so, that's why its tricky as only Tom knows that since he created it.

I had a suggestion. Why don't you hold more like job interviews for mod positions and choose that way? That way everyone who's interested could have a chance to have the position.

As for the skin and whatnot, I'd be willing to lend a hand to design things.

Too time consuming, and kinda dorky imo. We find it better to watch people from a far, and see how they react and when the times right, ask them to jump on board, if 70% of the team agree,

Archived