WWEs worst & most horrible storylines

Willows Way

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bret Hart's heel run in '97 was absolutely cringe worthy. He was never great on the mic,4 but him trying to play heel was rough.

Also anything Cena has done in the last several years have been nothing but shit.

yea i agree with you about bret harts heel run saw it recently and he was extremely wooden ( when he called hbk a homosexual or something like that )

bret shouldnt thave been heel anyway he couldnt pull it off the proplem was that it happend right after wrestlemania so there was no time for him to get used to the new role shame to be honest

for me its the whole eugene stuff i mean that on a personal level iam autistic myself and to see that kind of potryale ( sp) on a wrestling show made me kinda sick to be honest and yes i saw brians zane coverage of the storyline but doesent take the taste out of my mouth i mentiond i just got back in to the wwe well eugene was the reason why i never watched wwe again untill now

also vince suger daddy so i really need to explain that one ;):(

-Nexus "bigger picture" never being revealed

-Triple H costing Rollins the title for no reason, then not appearing again in months

-Erick Rowan supposed to be super-intelligent, yet losing against the Big Show in every dumb possible way

-Hornswoggle being the RAW annonymous GM

-Hornswoggle gaining the ability to speak via Santa's present

Hassan was like one of the best things going on at the time. It just that they inadvertently went too far at the worst possible time.

Yeah, if the guys in ski masks attacking Taker happened any other week, it would probably have gotten off fine. Hassan was a massive heat magnet and the best heel in a while, they could have done so much more with him.

• 3 weeks later...

Refresh my memory, how was it not pc?

Well, I'm assuming because Jericho and Christian made a bet about who can get into their pants first. That's not acceptable to some folks in 2017.

I'm also assuming that it's Ziggy's reason. It totally may not be..

And what of that has to do with 'political correctness'?

Refresh my memory, how was it not pc?

Well, I'm assuming because Jericho and Christian made a bet about who can get into their pants first. That's not acceptable to some folks in 2017.

I'm also assuming that it's Ziggy's reason. It totally may not be..

And what of that has to do with 'political correctness'?

Talking about women in a sexual manner being labled as insulting to a group of people. However, I guess it depends how you define the term.

But yeah, good point Creep.

Archived