Official 2017 WWE HOF Discussion Thread

Oldsie

^Hmmm...now, that's definitely premature if true. She was good, but she wasn't a legend or a HoF'er. Especially with no Ivory, Victoria, Molly Holly, etc. Just a very random choice that I can't help but think, probably has something to do with who she's married to...

Got to disagree. Although I'll agree that it's premature...

She was a 4-time champion. I don't think Ivory and Holly had better careers than Beth did. Nothing wrong with her being a HOF'er.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2K18 gon be lit

Seriously wish we could have an Angle showcase with his match against Taz, the KotR with Shane, etc. I know that shit won't happen though. For one thing, because they've phased on the showcases, I think...and secondly because they would probably never get Taz or the other people they'd need.

2K18 gon be lit

Seriously wish we could have an Angle showcase with his match against Taz, the KotR with Shane, etc. I know that shit won't happen though. For one thing, because they've phased on the showcases, I think...and secondly because they would probably never get Taz or the other people they'd need.

2K17 will have a HOF showcase(even though it's dlc) so why not 2K18?

KOTR with Shane

Armageddon 2000 6 man HITC with HHH, Rikishi, Undertaker, Austin, Rock

WM19 vs Brock

WM20 vs Eddie

Fantasy match vs Daniel Bryan or Bret Hart

I have a feeling this means Angle won't wrestle another match for the WWE.

Flair and Sting(?) wrestled whilst in the HOF although Angle probably wont due to his history anyway

Flair wrestled his retirement match one day after the HOF, Sting didn't even wrestle after the HOF. And Flair has been the only one in history to do so.

Lawler.

Still would like one day for WWE to acknowledge Benoit. Even with an asterisk. Even if they put him in his own branch of the HoF that doesn't reflect too kindly on him...I think it's an important story. History needs both the good and the bad. Like a Hall of Shame type situation...where they publicly condemn him, but still acknowledge his career. I dunno...I guess it wouldn't really accomplish anything...

Test didn't have a great career...but he was one of those guys who was always around. Probably a past equivalent to someone like Luke Harper in today's product. God forbid...if Harper died tomorrow, would he be inducted into the Hall of Fame eventually? Maybe ten years down the road. I think those people are still instrumental in turning the gears.

Archived