What's going on in your Universe?

Kingbdl

SmackDown Live : (SEG 1) The former WWE Champion Sheamus comes out and says "I must admit that last week Rollins deserved the win. He was the better man, last week. I should be very disappointed, and I would be if I didn't think I could beat you Rollins. I'm not here to make excuses, but I wasn't prepared last week. I wasn't 100%, and I know that a 100% Sheamus could beat a 100% Seth Rollins, and that's why this Sunday at BackLash, I will use my rematch against you Rollins." *Seth Rollins music hits* Rollins says "You're on, Sheamus". *AJ Styles music hits* AJ Styles comes out to a huge reaction and says "Woah, woah, woah. What the hell is going on here? I think I should remind you guys that last week I beat KANE! One of the biggest names in WWE history, doesn't that make me worthy of a WWE Championship match?" *Kane's music hits* Kane makes a B-line to the ring, as he gets in, AJ Styles rolls out and runs away through the crowd. The SmackDown Live GM Shane McMahon comes out and says "Hold on there Kane. I have a very good reason why you shouldn't attack Styles tonight. Because in tonights main event there will be a tag team match. With the team of Kane and AJ Styles vs Seth Rollins and Sheamus. And Kane, if you and AJ win, then the match between Rollins and Sheamus at BackLash will be made a Fatal 4 Way." (SEG 2) Baron Corbin demolishes Heath Slater, forcing him to be sent backstage via a stretcher. (SEG 3) Intercontinental Championship #1 Contenders match : Dean Ambrose vs The Miz - The match ends in a double count-out forcing Shane McMahon to make the IC Title match at BackLash a triple threat match. (SEG 4) Backstage interview w/ AJ Styles. AJ Is asked by Renee Young "Can you and Kane cooperate tonight?" AJ replies "Renee, let me tell you something. Kane might be delusional but he is not stupid. He knows what the WWE Championship means, and I know that just because I whipped his ass last week, revenge is not as important as the WWE Championship. So to answer your question..Yes!" (SEG 5) Enzo and Cass def. The Vaudevillians (SEG 6) Seth Rollins and Sheamus def. Kane and AJ Styles after Kane chokeslammed Styles and left the ring.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Royal Rumble 2017
*Card announced so far

WWE Championship
John Cena vs AJ Styles ©

WWE Universal Championship
Kevin Owens © vs Seth Rollins

WWE United States Championship
Roman Reigns © vs Chris Jericho

WWE Womens Royal Rumble
Natalya, Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks more to come

WWE Royal Rumble Match

Goldberg, Brock Lesnar more to come

2euq5u9.jpg

Synopsis:

tumblr_oagsofZ3iy1vp2xw0o1_1280.jpg

Following WWE's Talent Raid known infamously as the "New Japan Exodus", numerous Japanese talent sign to WWE's reknowned NXT brand. Most notably of these signings being Shinsuke Nakamura. Triple H's ruthless conquest and sabotage of seemingly inconsequential "competition" places the COO and "father" of NXT in a difficult position, once the "King of Strong Style", Shinsuke Nakamura defeats the best NXT has to offer. Fearing for NXT's popularity, Triple H turns to the most callous and unforgiving fighters, deemed "Shooters", to rejuvenate his brand. Though the newly signed "Shooters" carry NXT to unprecedented heights, trouble arises once each begins to be called up to the main roster. The "Shooters" begin to outshine previously established talents, and come to threaten the very identity of WWE. However, there arises hope, that some might still restore balance to professional wrestling, before it's too late.

Featured Promotions:

NJPW-Logo.png GoGo_Toys_2015.png ufc-logo-300x129.png?resolution=1024,1

Stay Tuned!

2euq5u9.jpg

Universe Shows:

bdwdpf.jpg

Synopsis:

Stephanie McMahon along with her General Manager Mick Foley, have been tasked with re-branding the once harsh, gritty and trendsetting program. Whilst the ratings of Monday Night RAW have taken a nose-dive as of late, the odd pair maintain hope for a turnaround in their favor. Wishing to stay true to what made the program such a staple of television nearly two decades ago, the pair intends on signing and cultivating some of the world's most 'entertaining' talent. However, the ambitions of RAW management, primarily on the part of Stephanie McMahon, prove dubious once the brand descends into utter chaos. Even with this in mind, McMahon sees it as a means to an end; the end which sees her decimating her brother Shane's show. Begging the question: 'How far will she go for ratings?'

400px-WWE_SmackDown_Live_2016_logo.png

Synopsis:

Shane McMahon's promotion to COO of Smackdown Live, pushed him to be a man of the people. His appointment of Daniel Bryan as the General Manager has put him at ease for Smackdown's future, so much so that he becomes distant to the intricacies of running the brand. Daniel Bryan, having free reign yet little experience, begins to mold Smackdown into his ideal vision of what Professional Wrestling should look like. With good intentions, Bryan signs a dangerous multitude of Strong Style talents. The initially, intriguing clash of conventional and unorthodox styles boosts the demand for more brutal bouts. Eventually, animosity festers, and the old guard begin to band together to rid their home brand of its invaders.

NXT Championship Edition: 1st Week of October.

NXT Tag Team Championship Match:

The Thrill Seekers (Curtis King & Leon Santos) def. The Revival (Dash Wilder & Scott Dawson) © via pinfall following a Complete Shot/Missile Drop Kick combination on Dash Wilder.

Anywhere Falls Match:

Laura Oxley def. Carmella via pinfall following a Gory Special Flatliner.

Tag Team Elimination Match:

The Cartel (Carlos Ramirez & Anthony Franco) def. Wesley Blake & Buddy Murphy. Buddy Murphy eliminated by a Diving Codebreaker. Wesley Blake eliminated by a Sit-Out Last Ride.

NXT Women's Championship Match:

Asuka © def. Alexa Bliss via submission with the Asuka Lock.

NXT Championship Match

Shinsuke Nakamura © def. Samoa Joe via pinfall following Kinshasa.

Breaking WWE.Com News

WWE and the Smackdown brand has announced that on Sunday January 1st 2017 smackdown will hold a smackdown exclusive PPV event called WWE New Years Revolution. It will feature first round of the 8-man tournament for the WWE Championship and Intercontinental Championships. Also the main event will feature as announced earlier AJ Styles Vs ROH Heavyweight Champion Kyle O'Reilly. Tournament match ups will be announced the day of the event.

I've turned NXT into the show specifically for Created guys. All real superstars as well. Ranging from Young Bucks, DIY, Ricochet, Pete Dunne and about 30 other stars from all over the world. Moved the Cruiserweight title there too. The matches seem like so much more fun that what I've been getting on RAW and SD that I just stopped playing them lol

I've turned NXT into the show specifically for Created guys. All real superstars as well. Ranging from Young Bucks, DIY, Ricochet, Pete Dunne and about 30 other stars from all over the world. Moved the Cruiserweight title there too. The matches seem like so much more fun that what I've been getting on RAW and SD that I just stopped playing them lol

That tends to happen.

May Year 1, Week 1

Wednesday- NXT

Authors of Pain vs. Kota Ibushi/Akira Tozawa

Winner: Ibushi/Tozawa

Tag Champions The Revival vs. Blake & Murphy

Before: Dash and Dawson argue about who will start

Winner: Blake & Murphy

Aliyah vs. Mandy Rose

Winner: Aliyah

Paige vs. Summer Rae

Before: Summer attacks Paige during her entrance

Winner: Summer Rae

Stardust/NXT Champion Samoa Joe vs. Los Matadores

Before: Samoa Joe tags himself into the match

Winner: Samoa Joe/Stardust

After: Stardust gets in Joe's face for not tagging him in

Falls Count Anywhere

Women's Champion Asuka vs. Nikki Cross

Winner: Asuka

Sting '91 vs. Jeff Hardy

Winner: Sting '91

After: TV Champion Undertaker '91 has a stare down with Sting holding his title high

Hell in a Cell

Hell in a Cell Match for the United States Championship:

Roman Reigns © def. Fin Balor via pinfall following a Spear.

Singles Match:

The Miz def. Apollo Crews via submission with the Figure 4 Leglock.The Miz attacked Crews after the match.

Singles Match:

Jason King (CAW) defeated Alberto Del Rio via submission with an Arm Trapped Crossface.

Hell in a Cell Match for the Women's Championship:

Sasha Banks © def. Charlotte via pinfall with the Bank Statement.

Hell in a Cell Match for the Intercontinental Championship:

Dolph Ziggler © def. Baron Corbin via pinfall following the Zig Zag.

Hell in a Cell Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship:

AJ Styles © def. Seth Rollins via pinfall following a Phenomenal Forearm.

Hell in a Cell Match:

Brock Lesnar def. John Cena via pinfall following the F5.

ROH Universe - Money In The Bank (Custom)

Young Bucks © Vs Briscoes for the ROH Tag titles.

MITB Winner gets a shot at any title.

Will Ospreay Vs Lio Rush Vs Cedric Alexander Vs Kenny Omega Vs Johnny Gargano Vs Tommy End

TV Title - TLC Match

Ricochet © Vs Alex Shelley

6 Man Tag titles (which i assign after matches with a tag and a single)

British Invasion (Pete Dunne, Marty Scurll, Zack Sabre Jr) VS The Kingdom (Adam Cole, Mike Bennett, Tony Nese)

Last Man Standing

Ibushi Vs O'Reilly

ROH World Heavyweight title Match

Bobby Roode © VS Jay Lethal

Money In The Bank PPV

Memphis, TN

Randy Orton ® Vs. Dean Ambrose ®

Winner: Randy Orton - RKO - Pinfall

WWE SD! Women's Championship

Becky Lynch ® Vs. Alexa Bliss © ®

Winner: Alexa Bliss - Insult to Injury - Pinfall - Title Retained

World Tag Team Championship

The New Day (XW & KK) ® Vs. Enzo & Big Cass © ®

Winner: The New Day - Diving Elbow Drop by Kofi to Enzo - Pinfall - NEW Champs

WWE Tag Team Championship

American Alpha ® Vs. The Usos © ®

Winner: American Alpha - Rollin German Suplex by Chad Gable - Pinfall - NEW Champs

Kevin Owens ® Vs. Seth Rollins ®

Winner: Seth Rollins - Turnbuckle Powerbomb - Pinfall

Roman Reigns ® Vs. Rusev ® ©

Winner: Rusev - Belly to Back Suplex - Pinfall - Title Retained

Money in The Bank Match

Sami Zayn Vs. Brock Lesnar Vs. Chris Jericho Vs. Cesaro Vs. Goldberg Vs. Finn Balor

Winner: Chris Jericho

® = Rivalry

© = Champion

Surprised Owens isn't defending his Universal Championship against Seth Rollins.

WWE Payback 2016 ( story in spoilers )

WWE Intercontinental Championship

Kevin Owens © vs Sami Zayn

Single Match

After gaining back his IC Title thanks to the rematch clause against Zack Ryder, Kevin Owens had to face the facts that this time, Sami Zayn was coming for him and his Intercontinental Title and after both of them couldn't do anything but fight eachother, it was decided to have them settle their differences in this opening contest

Draw by Count-Out

Kalisto © vs Jack Swagger

Single Match

The night after Wrestlemania 32, Kalisto got a victory over Jack Swagger with a roll-up, a loss that The Real American didn't took well as he felt he shouldn't be losing to mistake like this. Over the weeks, both men started a friendship and Kalisto put his title on the line at Payback in the hope that Jack Swagger could find back his fire

Kalisto by pinfall with the Salida Del Sol

WWE Women's Championship

Charlotte © vs Paige

Single Match

As Charlotte was proud to be the first ever Women's Champion on Smackdown, she was confronted by Paige who didn't hide the fact that she wanted to be back at the top of the division and she has been running through everyone since then to put her hands on the title

Paige by pinfall with two Ram-Paige

Hideo Itami vs Baron Corbin

Single Match

Hideo Itami made his surprise debut after Wrestlemania 32 on Raw with a huge pop and Baron Corbin took on the japanese star on Smackdown thinking it would be easy but instead, he got two consecutives and angry that his impressive debut by winning the Battle Royal got ruined by Itami, he did all the dirty tactics he could to weaken his body and gets the victory at the PPV as a vengeance

Baron Corbin by Pinfall with the End of Days

WWE Tag Team Championship

The New Day ( Kofi KIngston and Xavier Woods ) © vs The Fallen ( Luke Harper and Erick Rowan )

Tag Team Match

Luke Harper and Erick Rowan got disbanded by The Wyatt Family as their leader felt they were too weak to hang out with himself and Braun Strowman. As a result, " The Fallen " have put their eyes on the tag team championship to prove to their leader they were true monsters. But if things started well, everything changed when Luke Harper got defeated by Kofi KIngston thanks to the help of Xavier Woods and now, The Fallen are doubting themselves and have to absolutely win this title match

The New Day by Pinfall with the Midnight Hour

Neville vs Tyler Breeze

Single Match

The return of Neville was announced for Payback and Tyler Breeze took it on himself to end his glorious return

Neville by Pinfall with the Red Arrow

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Roman Reigns © vs Triple H

Single Match

Following his defeat from the hands of Roman Reigns, Triple H didn't waited and used his Rematch Clause for Payback but he did not just do that. As he understood that Roman Reigns was better than him, he did everything in his power to hurt Dean Ambrose and The Usos to put Roman Reigns in a bad mood and on the Go Home Raw, his distraction allowed Sheamus to knock out the WWE Champion and giving himself the psychological and physical advantage for his Payback

Triple H by Pinfall with the Pedigree

This is my first time doing a PPV synopsis/hype write up. If it sucks, I'm sorry

Just days before Extreme Rules, Bullet Club have announced two new members to the group: Curtis Axel and Neville. This brings the group to Kenny Omega, Finn Bálor, and Neville representing the Bullet Club on the Raw side. Meanwhile AJ Styles, Adam Cole, and Curtis Axel will look to control Smackdown. But the Bullet Club have promised that they aren't through recruiting, and with Styles and Cole defending their titles at Extreme Rules, things could get very interesting for their opponents

This Sunday at Extreme Rules, we will see Tetsuya Naito defend the WWE title against Nigel McGuinness. Nigel hasn't been seen in the ring recently, thanks to a vicious attack by Naito. Will Nigel be ready come Sunday or will Naito cruise to an easy defense?

Rusev will defend his United States Championship against Shinsuke Nakamura. Rusev has gotten the upperhand on Nakamura at nearly every turn. Can the King of Strong style turn things around or will he be crushed by the Bulgarian Brute?

Charlotte will defend the Raw Women's title against Ivelisse. Ivelisse has been on a warpath for Charlotte's title leading up to Extreme Rules, even besting Charlotte in a singles match on Raw. Will we see a new champion or can Charlotte put out Ivelisse's fire

AJ Styles gets ready to defend the World Heavyweight title against Kazuchicka Okada. Okada has been able to counter everything Styles has thrown at him. Are the champ's days numbered or will Okada be a victim to the numbers game of the Bullet Club? And with the threat of new members joining, can Okada focus on the champion? Styles has promised there will be no Bullet Club interference, but can he be taken at his word?

Adam Cole will put the Intercontinental Title on the line against Hideo Itami. Itami has shown no mercy since returning from injury and he has made it clear that Cole will be no exception. Can Cole outlast the challenger or will Itami put Cole's reign to sleep?

Asuka will defend her Smackdown Women's Championship against Emma. It has appeared that Emma has actually beaten Asuka at her own game, and is in the champ's head. Will Emma take advantage and walk out the new champion or will l will there be hell to pay for all the cheap shots?

NXT Championship Edition - 2nd Week of November

Samoa Joe vs. Apollo Crews

Singles Match

Joe defeated Crews via pinfall following a Muscle Buster.

Carmella vs. Bayley

Anywhere Falls Match

Bayley defeated via pinfall Carmella following an Exploder to a turnbuckle Carmella exposed earlier and a Bayley-To-Belly Suplex.

Alexa Bliss vs. Asuka©

Singles Match for the NXT Women's Championship

Asuka defeated Bliss via submission with the Asuka Lock.

The Revival (Dash Wilder & Scott Dawson) vs. The Thrill Seekers (Curtis King & Leon Santos)©

Tag Team Match for the NXT Tag Team Championship

The Thrill Seekers defeated The Revival via pinfall after King hit a Swanton Bomb on Wilder.

Anthony Franco vs. Shinsuke Nakamura ©

Singles Match for the NXT Championship

Nakamura defeated Franco via pinfall following the Kinshasa.

NXT Takeover: Chicago

Chicago, IL

Bobby Roode ® Vs. Roderick Strong ®

Winner: Bobby Roode - Glorious DDT - Pinfall

NXT Tag Team Championship Match

Blake & Murphy ® Vs. The Revival © ®

Winner: Blake & Murphy - Frog Splash - Pinfall - NEW CHAMPION

Tag Team Match

#DIY ® Vs. Authors of Pain ®

Winner: #DIY - Meeting in The Middle - Pinfall

NXT Women's Championship Match

Asuka © Vs. Lita

Winner: Asuka - Counter Pin - Pinfall

WWE Cruiserweight Championship No Holds Barred Match

Tajiri Vs. TJ Perkins ©

Winner: Tajiri - Brainbuster - Pinfall - NEW CHAMPION

Iron Man Match

Austin Aries Vs. Eric Young

Winner: Austin Aries - AA: 2 EY: 1

Eric Young had A Double down after a Piledriver and pinned him but only got a 2 count because the match timer expired.

Ariya Daivari Promo

Daivari says that everyone in the NXT Locker room shares one thing in common. Fear. He said signing his WWE Contract was one of the greatest moments of his life as it gave him opportunity and he plans on taking that opportunity starting tonight this is his time to shine.

NXT Championship

Last Man Standing Match

Samoa Joe Vs. Shinsuke Nakamura ©

Winner: Nakamura - Kinshasa - KO

Yo, Welcome to a new series as we cover WWE Universe Mode kicking things off with Monday Night Raw!

The Royal Rumble is 2 weeks away and We got Shawn Michaels in the house and an incredible Women's Triple Threat main event for the Championship!

wweallstars.png

Fatal 4-Way
Apollo Crews def. British Bulldog, Lex Luger and Mark Henry

The Rock def. Dean Ambrose

Kane def. Tatanka

Tag Team Match
The Dudleys def. Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins

Elimination Chamber Match
Shinsuke Nakamura def. Sting, Eddie Guerrero, Diamond Dallas Page, The Undertaker and Finn Bálor

wweallstars.png

Falls Count Anywhere
Shinsuke Nakamura def. Shawn Michaels

Triple Threat
Austin Aries def. Chris Jericho and The Miz

Tag Team
AJ Styles and Samoa Joe def. Steve Austin and The Rock

Sting def. Edge

Undisputed Championship
Goldberg def. Braun Strowman

Archived