What's going on in your Universe?

Kingbdl

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So i finally set up my WCW Universe. My WCW universe takes place 1 week after the final Night of Champions Monday Nitro. Vince never buys WCW. Current Roster is as was when WCW want off the air with a few additions from 2000-1999 Plus a few surprises.

WCW Current Champions

WCW Heavyweight Champion: Booker T

#1 Contender: Scott Steiner

WCW United States Champion: Booker T

#1 Contender: N/A

WCW Tag Team Champion's: Mike Awesome & Lance Storm

#1 Contenders: N/A

WCW Monday Nitro (WEEK 1)

Opening promo Booker T

Clams to be the best champion WCW has ever had after winning the WCW Heavyweight Championship From Scott Steiner last week. Rematch set for tonight.

1.) Billy Kidman & Rey Mysterio def Lance Storm & Mike Awesome

Kidman pins Lance Storm in a non title match

2.) Kayon Def Bam Bam Bigelo

3.) Cody Rhodes def Pychosis

In his WCW debut Cody Rhodes defs long time WCW member Pychosis via pinfall with crossroads

4.) Ric Flair def Sting

In a rematch from night of champions

5.) The Outsiders def The Enforcers

6.) DDP def Shawn Stasiak

7.) Scott Steiner def Booker ©

Scott Steiner def Booker T to win the WCW Heavyweight Championship in a rematch from night of champions

Well I lost my data somehow which was veru frustrating but it was a blessing really because some of the match ups on my first Universe were terrible (Titus O'neil #contender for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship) seriously WTF!

IT'S DJ-SPRAT O'CLOCK MOTHER*censored*ERS!!!

? ? ? ok....?

Well I lost my data somehow which was veru frustrating but it was a blessing really because some of the match ups on my first Universe were terrible (Titus O'neil #contender for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship) seriously WTF!

IT'S DJ-SPRAT O'CLOCK MOTHER*censored*ERS!!!
? ? ? ok....?
He's referencing a popular YouTube Channel called WhatCulture Wrestling in which a guy name Ross covers the WTF Moments from the weekly WWE shows, and has a catchphrase of "IT'S JOHN O'CLOCK MOTHER*censored*ERS" in reference to JBL.

April Year 1, Week 3

Friday- WCW Nitro

Buff Bagwell vs. Jeff Jarrett

Before: Jarrett attacks Bagwell during his entrance

Winner: Jeff Jarrett

Rick Rude vs. Rick Steiner

Winner: Rick Rude

Jake Roberts vs. Big Boss Man

Winner: Jake Roberts

Jim Neidhart vs. Greg Valentine

Before: Neidhart extends his hand but takes a cheap shot

Winner: Greg Valentine

Bret Hart vs. Mr. Perfect

Winner: Bret Hart

After: US Champion DDP mocks Bret from the stage

Elimination

Tag Champions Outsiders vs. The Enforcers

Winner: The Outsiders

April Year 1, Week 3

Sunday- Smackdown presents Payback

SD Tag Team Championship

The Usos vs. American Alpha©

Winner: The Usos

Shelton Benjamin vs. James Ellsworth

Winner: James Ellsworth

Intercontinental Championship

Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler©

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

Women's Championship

Carmella vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Becky Lynch©

Winner: Becky Lynch

No Holds Barred

Curt Hawkins vs. Rhyno

Winner: Rhyno

The Miz vs. Baron Corbin

Winner: Baron Corbin

Last Man Standing

Dean Ambrose vs. Daniel Bryan

Winner: Daniel Bryan

April Year 1, Week 4

Monday- Raw

Rusev vs. Chris Jericho

Winner: Chris Jericho

Social Outcast(Bo/Axel) vs. Golden Truth

Winner: Golden Truth

Sheamus Promo

- "People have the ability to change"

- "I've done thing I am not proud of"

- "I think we want the same thing"

- "I am going to earn respect"

- "Lets think of this as a fresh start"

Elimination

Tag Champions New Day(Kofi/Woods) vs. Enzo & Big Cass

Winner: Enzo & Big Cass

Sami Zayn vs. Titus O'Neil vs. Cesaro

Winner: Titus O'Neil

Falls Count Anywhere

The Rock vs. Universal Champion Kevin Owens

Winner: The Rock

Undertaker vs. Finn Balor

Winner: Finn Balor

After: Finn extends his hand and Taker attacks him

Tuesday- Raw is War

Tommy Dreamer vs. WWF Champion Stone Cold

Before: Brian Pillman attacks Austin from behind

Winner: Tommy Dreamer

After: Pillman stares Austin down from the stage

Tag Champion Billy Gunn vs. D-Von Dudley

Winner: Billy Gunn

Women's Champion Alundra Blayze vs. Trish Stratus

Winner: Alundra Blayze

Dude Love/Vader vs. Christina/Rikishi

Winner: Dude Love/Vader

Falls Count Anywhere

IC Champion Razor Ramon vs. The Rock '01

Winner: The Rock '01

Elimination

DX vs. Brothers of Destruction

Winner: Brothers of Destruction

Edge vs. Chris Jericho '01

Winner: Edge

After: Edge extends his hand and Jericho slaps it away

Wednesday- NXT

Women's Champion Asuka Promo

- "The NXT Universe is in fine form tonight"

- "It's time for a change"

- "I won't be looked over anymore"

- "I will burn through the division"

- "No more waiting"

Falls Count Anywhere

Women's Champion Asuka vs. Tamina

Winner: Asuka

Tag Champion Scott Dawson w/ Dash Wilder vs. Murphy w/ Blake

Winner: Murphy

After: Dash berates Dawson after the match

Paige vs. Billie Kay

Winner: Paige

Aliyah vs. Ember Moon vs. Mandy Rose

Winner: Ember Moon

Stardust Promo

- "I need to speak my mind"

- "I'll show you a real contender"

- "You want to be heard Samoa Joe?"

- NXT Champion Samoa Joe comes out

- Joe ask f anyone else is bored

- Stardust says this is why you have no friends Joe

- Joe compares Stardust to a little kid who lost his mom at the mall

- Stardust says someone is going to cry but it won't be him

- Joe says he has what he wants and things are going his way

- Stardust challenges Samoa Joe to the next PPV, Takeover: The End

- Joe says he is smarter

- Stardust says Joe doesn't have the guts

- Stardust tells Joe he is in his head

Elimination

Los Matadores vs. Kota Ibushi/Hideo Itami

Winner: Ibushi & Itami

TV Champion Undertaker '91 vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Winner: Undertaker '91

After: Sting '91 has a stare down in the middle of the ring

Just had my Wrestlemania...

The preshow (Saturday show) had

Sami Zayn def Neville© (cruisereight title)

Dudleys© def American alpha ( tag titles)

Apollo Crews def Dolph Ziggler

Sundays Mania went as follows

Nakamura def Finn Balor © (Us Title)

Dean Ambrose def The Miz © (Intercontinental Title)

Goldberg def Braun Strowman

John Cena Def Roman Reigns

Brock Lesnar def Bray Wyatt

Samoa Joe def AJ Styles © (Wwe Title)

Kevin Owens© def Seth Rollins (universal Title)

Chris Jericho(MITB) def Kevin Owens© (Universal Title)

The show after the ppv

Daniel bryan come out with a mic he cut his hair cut his goatee

Daniel bryan- i come out here tonight to tell everybody something

Daniel bryan - my name is bryan danielson i am the best in the world i came back to arw after my lost to jacob cass i left to find myself and i did so to everybody in the back either tap out or i will snap your arms or legs.

Bryan get ready to leave but Jacob cass theme hits

Jacob cass- if isnt the goat face loser i beat you last year you left to cry boo whoo nobody like me i am the real best in the world your just some loser now get out of my ring

Show starts kara beat hayley jonas

Bryan danielson beat jacob cass with a roll up bryan danielson offer his hand to jacob cass but cass lay out bryan and left

The brotherhood of darkness vs the villains just a beat down by the brotherhood. The owners are putting them back together as a team so neither man attacks the corporation members but that made backfire soon

The wolves beat Viktor and konnor. To go on in the tournament to face the champions

The horsemen comeout for there match with flair in there corner

The horsemen beat lucha dragons

Fin balor come out with a mic

Fin balor - feel great to be the ARW world champion i seen my chance to cash in while the horsemen was busy fighting with joe i sneak in hit the bloody sunday and won this belt right here

Ziggler music hits and out come ziggler with flair.

Ziggler - you stole what was mine i should still be world champion i am the second coming of the nature boy. Crowd cheers for flair

Flair i put the best of the best in this new horsemen stable dawson and wilder. Joe henning. And the best for last ziggler here you are messing up are plan to have all the gold pal

Flair throw down his jacket and elbow drop it and get up in fin face and wooo in his face fin grins and decks flair ziggler bale out of the ring and pulls out flair and back up the ramp

Fin leaves the ring and it time for main event ziggler come back out to face bryan amir good back and forth match flair grabs amir leg and he look at face and turn around into a superkick from ziggler 1 2 3 winner ziggler. Ziggler said at tlc he want fin in a tlc match fin come out and says let do it but it wont be him ziggler faces it will be the demon

The show after the ppv

Daniel bryan come out with a mic he cut his hair cut his goatee

Daniel bryan- i come out here tonight to tell everybody something

Daniel bryan - my name is bryan danielson i am the best in the world i came back to arw after my lost to jacob cass i left to find myself and i did so to everybody in the back either tap out or i will snap your arms or legs.

Bryan get ready to leave but Jacob cass theme hits

Jacob cass- if isnt the goat face loser i beat you last year you left to cry boo whoo nobody like me i am the real best in the world your just some loser now get out of my ring

Show starts kara beat hayley jonas

Bryan danielson beat jacob cass with a roll up bryan danielson offer his hand to jacob cass but cass lay out bryan and left

The brotherhood of darkness vs the villains just a beat down by the brotherhood. The owners are putting them back together as a team so neither man attacks the corporation members but that made backfire soon

The wolves beat Viktor and konnor. To go on in the tournament to face the champions

The horsemen comeout for there match with flair in there corner

The horsemen beat lucha dragons

Fin balor come out with a mic

Fin balor - feel great to be the ARW world champion i seen my chance to cash in while the horsemen was busy fighting with joe i sneak in hit the bloody sunday and won this belt right here

Ziggler music hits and out come ziggler with flair.

Ziggler - you stole what was mine i should still be world champion i am the second coming of the nature boy. Crowd cheers for flair

Flair i put the best of the best in this new horsemen stable dawson and wilder. Joe henning. And the best for last ziggler here you are messing up are plan to have all the gold pal

Flair throw down his jacket and elbow drop it and get up in fin face and wooo in his face fin grins and decks flair ziggler bale out of the ring and pulls out flair and back up the ramp

Fin leaves the ring and it time for main event ziggler come back out to face bryan amir good back and forth match flair grabs amir leg and he look at face and turn around into a superkick from ziggler 1 2 3 winner ziggler. Ziggler said at tlc he want fin in a tlc match fin come out and says let do it but it wont be him ziggler faces it will be the demon

Mick Foley vs. Shane McMahon
Sami Zayn vs. Seth Rollins for the WWE Universal Championship
Natalya vs. Becky Lynch for the Smackdown Women's Championship
Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg
Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks for the RAW Women's Championship
Fatal Four Ladder Match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship
The Miz vs. The Undertaker
Braun Strowman vs. Roman Reigns for the U.S. Championship
John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt for the I.C. Championship
Edge vs. AJ Styles
Sheamus & Cesaro vs Kingston & Woods for the RAW Tag Championships
Dolph Ziggler vs. Kevin Owens for the WWE World Championship

As of right now, I'm coming up to the Money In The Bank PPV where there'll be 5 Qualifying Matches in order to compete in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match. One contender has been announced which will be the debuting Grantus Maximus (Me) facing two other Superstars from SmackDown as well as the other 3 contenders from RAW.

Rivalries:

Monday Night Raw:

Braun Strowman had won the United States Championship from Roman Reigns on the episode of RAW after Payback after Reigns came up short against Universal Champion, Kevin Owens. Also, Chris Jericho and Seth Rollins have been in a heated rivalry since I started my Universe Mode, for in which they've competed in both tag team matches and singles competition, leading up to the Pay-Per-Views such as Extreme Rules where Rollins picked up the win via Pedigree, and Payback where Jericho picked up the win via Codebreaker in a hard fought match. Now they'll settle the score as they're both in a Fatal 4-Way Match leading up to Money In The Bank for the Universal Championship against Roman Reigns, and the champion himself, Kevin Owens

Raw Women's Champion, Charlotte has been defending her title against #1 Contender Bayley, though the challenger came up short in her match with the champion in a Tables Match at Extreme Rules, and losing in a Submission Match at Payback. Bayley has competed in a series of matches against the likes of Dana Brooke, and Alicia Fox, as well as teaming up with her friend, Sasha Banks, how has been stepping up to the plate to face Charlotte for the championship. The Boss had defeated Charlotte in a non-title match on an episode of Raw after hitting the Banks Statement on the Women's Champion, and now she has been put into the title picture, facing both the champion, Charlotte as well as her friend, Bayley at Money In The Bank.

Raw Tag Team Champions, The New Day have been keeping hold of them titles after defeating The Club at Payback, and now they're facing the tag team of Enzo & Big Cass in a non-title on Raw. Will the Certified G, and the guy standing 7-foot tall get the win over the Champions?

The Big Show has recently been making a name for himself in a series of Handicap Matches, defeating the likes of Los Matadores, and The Golden Truth. Now he takes on the likes of Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel, and Darren Young in a Gauntlet Match this week on Raw.

With Money In The Bank coming up, we will find out which members of Raw will be competing in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match as we'll see Chris Jericho going one on one with the man that gravity forgot, Neville. Next week, we'll see The Big Show go one on one with Sheamus, as well as Finn Balor taking on the Bulgarian Brute, Rusev.

Thursday Night SmackDown:

The Usos had won the SmackDown Tag Team Championships from Heath Slater & Rhyno on an episode of SmackDown for in which the The Usos are waiting to see who's going to step up to take the titles from them. The Revival made their debut last week, picking up the win against Breezango, and this week we'll see the team of Blake & Murphy making their debut against The Vaudevillians.

Becky Lynch had retained her SmackDown Women's Championship against the challenger, Alexa Bliss back at Extreme Rules, and Payback. Bliss has been picking up wins against the champion in tag team matches with the help of Carmella, while the Princess of Staten Island has problems of her own with Nikki Bella. Nikki defeated Carmella back at Extreme Rules and Carmella seeks revenge, for in which a rematch has been scheduled at Money In The Bank where Becky Lynch & Nikki Bella take on Alexa Bliss & Carmella once again. This week on SmackDown, the fearless one takes on Bliss in singles competition.

Asuka and Samoa Joe recently made their debut, where the empress of tomorrow defeated Naomi, while Joe defeated Tyler Breeze. This week on SmackDown, Asuka takes on the queen of the hart dungeon, Natalya.

Dolph Ziggler had recently won the Intercontinental Championship from The Miz, as well as Baron Corbin and Kalisto at Payback, and now the A-Lister looks to get his title back from the showoff at Money In The Bank. With Kalisto losing the match at Payback, he has now found himself in a rivalry against The Ascension. Kalisto was scheduled to face the team on a episode of SmackDown in a tag team match with a partner of his choosing, and who better but Hideo Itami stood up, picking up the win for the team. The week after, Kalisto defeated Viktor in singles competition, with both Konnor and Hideo at ringside, and now Hideo takes on Konnor this week on SmackDown.

The Phenomenal One, AJ Styles has been in a heated rivalry against the man that runs the asylum, Dean Ambrose. Ambrose was defeated by the WWE World Champion in two occasions, defeating Ambrose in a Steel Cage Match at Extreme Rules, and in a rematch at Payback. AJ still holds on to the title but for how long exactly? Ambrose picked up the win against Styles in a non-title match on an episode of SmackDown. Also, Styles was pinned the week after in a tag team match by the returning Jon Cena, changing the match at Money In The Bank into a Triple Threat. This week, Styles will be competing in a 6-Man Tag Match as he'll be teaming up with Bray Wyatt, and The Miz to face Cena, Ambrose, and Dolph Ziggler.

With the debuting Grantus Maximus (Me) being apart of the Money In The Bank Ladder Match, we'll find out who else will take part as The Real American, Jack Swagger faces Kane, and The Eater of Worlds, Bray Wyatt takes on The Long Island Iced-Z, Zack Ryder.

Saturday Night's Main Event:

This show is scheduled to make it's debut soon as the show consists of Legends / Alumni Superstars. The debut show will consist of crowing three of the four champions for the show, as well as who'll be winning the Tag Team Championship in a Tag Team Tournament, for in which the champions will be crowned the following week. The Tournament will consist of four teams, as The Bushwhackers will be taking on The Natural Disasters, while The Dudley Boyz will be taking on The New Age Outlaws in the semi-finals.

To kick off the show, the team of Arn Anderson & Larry Zbyszko will face the team of "Stunning" Steve Austin and "Flyin" Brian Pillman. Next, we will see the crowning of the first ever European Champion as Hunter Hearst Helmsley will be going one on one with The British Bulldog.

The crowning of the first ever WWE Champion and Intercontinental Champion will be decided in a Battle Royale. The Intercontinental Championship will consist of six of the very best, with the likes of "Macho Man" Randy Savage, Mr. Perfect, Shawn Michaels, Razor Ramon, Ultimate Warrior, and The Rock. The WWE Championship will consist of some of the biggest names in the business, with the likes of Diesel, "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, Bret "Hitman" Hart, Big Show '00, Undertaker '91, and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Finally gonna start to work on my Universe now that I have time. Will likely go with the same WWE and NJPW rosters. Thought it'll play off of the current brand split stuff. Also, I'm considering including some UFC aspects.

More specifically, having the woman's division get a bunch of MMA fighters.

Finally gonna start to work on my Universe now that I have time. Will likely go with the same WWE and NJPW rosters. Thought it'll play off of the current brand split stuff. Also, I'm considering including some UFC aspects.

legit got chills seeing you post in Universe thread. going to be lit

RAW - June, Week 4

Sheamus def. Big Show (Money In The Bank Qualifying Match)

Bayley def. Summer Rae

Rusev w/ Lana def. Finn Balor (Money In The Bank Qualifying Match)

Sin Cara def. Darren Young

Roman Reigns, Enzo & Big Cass def. Universal Champion Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho & United States Champion Braun Strowman

SmackDown - June, Week 4

Bray Wyatt def. Zack Ryder (Money In The Bank Qualifying Match)

Kane def. Jack Swagger (Money In The Bank Qualifying Match)

American Alpha def. The Vaudevillians

Nikki Bella def. Naomi

John Cena & Dean Ambrose def. The Miz & Baron Corbin

Money In The Bank

The Usos def. The Revival (Kickoff)

SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch & Nikki Bella def. Alexa Bliss & Carmella

Dolph Ziggler © def. The Miz (Intercontinental Championship Match)

Sasha Banks def. Charlotte Flair © & Bayley (Raw Women's Championship)

Seth Rollins def. Kevin Owens ©, Chris Jericho & Roman Reigns (WWE Universal Championship

Note: A bug happened to occur with Kevin Owens walking around and not attacking anyone

John Cena def. AJ Styles © & Dean Ambrose (WWE World Championship)

Grantus Maximus def. Sheamus, Neville, Rusev, Bray Wyatt & Kane (Money In The Bank Ladder Match)

Note: Grantus Maximus is a Custom Superstar created by myself and to represent yours truly

I enjoyed the one you did last year. Very well done and planned out.

2euq5u9.jpg

Preview:

tumblr_oagsofZ3iy1vp2xw0o1_1280.jpg

Following WWE's Talent Raid known infamously as the "New Japan Exodus", numerous Japanese talent sign to WWE's reknowned NXT brand. Most notably of these signings being Shinsuke Nakamura. Triple H's ruthless conquest and sabotage of seemingly inconsequential "competition" places the COO and "father" of NXT in a difficult position, once the "King of Strong Style", Shinsuke Nakamura defeats the best NXT has to offer. Fearing for NXT's popularity, Triple H turns to the most callous and unforgiving fighters, deemed "Shooters", to rejuvenate his brand. Though the newly signed "Shooters" carry NXT to unprecedented heights, trouble arises once each begins to be called up to the main roster. The "Shooters" begin to outshine previously established talents, and come to threaten the very identity of WWE. However, there arises hope, that some might still restore balance to professional wrestling, before it's too late.

Featured Promotions:

NJPW-Logo.pngGoGo_Toys_2015.pngufc-logo-300x129.png?resolution=1024,1

Stay Tuned!

Battleground.

Roman Reigns def. Rusev © for the United States championship.

Charlotte © def. Becky Lynch for the Women's championship.

The New Day © def. The Usos for the Tag Team championship.

John Cena, Apollo Crews, and Jason King (CAW) def. Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, and Chris Jericho.

The Miz © def. Dolph Ziggler for the Intercontinental championship.

AJ Styles def. Dean Ambrose © for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

2euq5u9.jpg

Universe Shows:

bdwdpf.jpg

[c]

[/c]

Broadcast Day:

Monday

General Manager:

Daniel Bryan

Synopsis:

Stephanie McMahon along with her General Manager Mick Foley, have been tasked with re-branding the once harsh, gritty and trendsetting program. Whilst the ratings of Monday Night RAW have taken a nose-dive as of late, the odd pair maintain hope for a turnaround in their favor. Wishing to stay true to what made the program such a staple of television nearly two decades ago, the pair intends on signing and cultivating some of the world's most 'entertaining' talent. However, the ambitions of RAW management, primarily on the part of Stephanie McMahon, prove dubious once the brand descends into utter chaos. Even with this in mind, McMahon sees it as a means to an end; the end which sees her decimating her brother Shane's show. Begging the question: 'How far will she go for ratings?'

400px-WWE_SmackDown_Live_2016_logo.png

Broadcast Day:

Tuesday

General Manager:

Daniel Bryan

Synopsis:

Shane McMahon's promotion to COO of Smackdown Live, pushed him to be a man of the people. His appointment of Daniel Bryan as the General Manager has put him at ease for Smackdown's future, so much so that he becomes distant to the intricacies of running the brand. Daniel Bryan, having free reign yet little experience, begins to mold Smackdown into his ideal vision of what Professional Wrestling should look like. With good intentions, Bryan signs a dangerous multitude of Strong Style talents. The initially, intriguing clash of conventional and unorthodox styles boosts the demand for more brutal bouts. Eventually, animosity festers, and the old guard begin to band together to rid their home brand of its invaders.

Next Post:

579d1236b21651563d8f25c9.png

For the first time in years, the brand split returns, stronger. RAW and Smackdown Live will be granted their definitive superstars to fill their ranks. Along with the Draft will arrive the announcements and introductions of each brand's respective, championship belts!

Stay Tuned!

My Universe will be pretty much canon to real life WWE Universe we all know and love...or hate, i dont know.

WWE signed bunch of guys from indies & Japan to fullfill the quota for NXT & 205 Live following massive call up from NXT to main roster. The new/returning guys are:

Chavo Guerrero to 205 Live

Chris Hero to NXT

Christopher Daniels to NXT

Christina von Eerie to NXT

Cryme Tyme to RAW

EC3 to Smackdown Live

Gregory Helms to 205 Live

Hiroshi Tanahashi to NXT

Jay Lethal to NXT

JT Dunn to NXT

Kazuchika Okada to NXT

Lio Rush to 205 Live

Matt Cross to 205 Live

Mr 450 to 205 Live

Raquel Diaz (Shaul Guerrero) to Smackdown Live

Tommy End to NXT

Will Ospreay to 205 Live

And the new call-ups are:

Asuka to Smackdown Live

Blake & Murphy (as a tag team) to RAW

Hideo Itami to Smackdown Live

Mickie James to RAW

The Revival to Smackdown Live

Samoa Joe to Smackdown Live

Shinsuke Nakamura to RAW

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Brock Lesnar decides to retire. This decision shocks all of the WWE Universe and officials including Paul Heyman himself. Paul Heyman who has stated that he just signed a 5 year contract in WWE, are now going to be used as a General Manager and be given a full control and power over a new brand. And that brand is....ECW. The concept of the show are no longer a hardcore based wrestling show, but as a showcase for the "underground" guys who doesnt get the attention and respect that they deserve. So basically a CM Punk-esque kinda guys who underappreciated by both WWE and the WWE Universe. Unlike NXT, ECW will be joining the WWE Draft, and has the special capability of signing former ECW stars. Here are the New ECW roster

Alberto del Rio

Baron Corbin

Big Show

Braun Strowman

Christian

Christina von Eerie

Curtis Axel

Dana Brooke

Heath Slater

Jack Swagger

Luke Harper

Natalya

Neville

Nia Jax

Rob Van Dam

Rusev

Sheamus

Those are the rest of the pick, as the first pick of Paul Heyman's ECW is Roman Reigns. There, Roman will be given a freedom on the mic as well as the character of his gimmick, written and done by Roman Reigns himself and with the help of Paul Heyman. Roman Reigns will be receiving massive character change here. perhaps the new face of the WWE isn't fit in the WWE mold afterall, but in Heyman's ECW. :shifty:

Archived