What's going on in your Universe?

Kingbdl

Since we can have 3 different universe modes going I am taking advantage of that.

My first universe mode is set up similar to current WWE programming with a few twists. Raw, NXT and Smackdown have unique rosters with a few guys shared between Raw/NXT and Smackdown/NXT. The Undertaker is on both Raw and Smackdown cause it is the Undertaker. Raw has the Universal, US, WWE Tag and WWE Women's title. Smackdown has the World, IC, SD Tag and SD Women's. NXT has the NXT, NXT Tag and NXT Women's. Main Event and Superstars are minor shows and are split between the shows. NXT is represented on both. All WWE ppvs are co branded between Raw and Smackdown with NXT Take Overs happening occasionally.

The twists I have incorporated include what seems to be a popular decisions this year and that is the return of WCW on Saturdays with a few PPVs. NXT will have a TV title, which I will crown on my first NXT show in Universe mode, and I will be incorporating my original CAWs in NXT as I complete them. As time goes on they will move on to either Raw, Smackdown or WCW.

Eventually I will run another universe mode that will be my all original caw fed. Unsure if I will run anything in the third slot at this time.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WCW 2002 Breaking News

Hardcore and Crash Holly, knock back contract offers.

Sting captures World Heavyweight title, in a cage match against Bret Hart.

Bam Bam Bigleow beats Vader

Larry Zbysko and Arn Anderson lost to L.O.D

Goldberg cuts promo

Sean O'Haire beat Ron Killings in his return match

3 weeks to Monday Nitro returns.

An update from my previous post, I started a MyCareer then had an issue with my Universe not loading so I had to restart. I played through the first week again not too many big changes from my previous post but a few noteworthy adjustments I made before I jump to Week 2.

I set rivalries which I previously didn't do, Finn Balor is feuding with Seth Rollins as Balor's first feud for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Ambrose began a feud with Bray Wyatt over Wyatt's Intercontinental Championship and Paige began a feud with Emma for the Women's Championship.

NXT got some minor changes, Christian is jumping to a feud with Joe over the NXT Title, Enzo & Big Cass are continuing to feud with The Revival for the NXT Tag Titles while Kevin Owens is feuding with AJ Styles as Owen's last NXT feud before transferring to RAW while AJ will stay on NXT for the time being.

WCW Nitro switched days with RAW and will now be on Thursdays. I decided to hold off on using Del Rio and had Rusev start a feud with Kane. I also re-paired The Prime Time Players and The Vaudevillians to join WCW's tag team division.

RAW Champions

WWE Champion: The Rock

United States Champion: Big E

Tag Team Champions: The New Day

Women's Champion: Brie Bella

SmackDown Champions

Universal Champion: Daniel Bryan

Intercontinental Champion: Big Cass

SD Tag Team Champions: The Ascension

SD Women's Champion: Asuka

NXT Champions

NXT Champion: John Cena

NXT Network Champion: Shinsuke Nakamura

NXT Tag Team Champions: Los Matadores

NXT Women's Champion: Alexa Bliss

BTW I treat NXT the same as RAW and SD

WCW 2002 Breaking News

With on going drug and alcohol problems effecting, a few WWF superstars. The WWF has released Scott Hall. The on going problems go back to his WCW days. Eric Bischoff would later that day extended the branch and pay for his rehab. If all goes to plan and finds away to get rid of his inner demons. It will be good to see Scott back in a wrestling ring, but for now it's for Scott to get himself right. Earlier in the year Stone Cold faced similar issues, in the WWF but gpt himself back on track.

I currently have 2 brands With Vince running RAW based off sports entertainment and guys like(Roman Reigns, Brock Lesner, and John Cena) and Triple H running NXT as the super Indys(AJ Styles, Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan)

RAW PPV

SummerSlam

1. Enzo&Big Cass Vs The Usos:#1C Match Tag Team Belt

2. Eva Marie Vs Alexia Bliss:#1C Match Women's Belt

3. Christian Vs Baron Corbin Vs The Miz:#1C Intercontinental Match

Main Show

1. Ricky Steamboat Vs Zach Ryder:Intercontinental Championship

2. The Dudley Boyz Vs The Enforcers:World Tag Team Championship

3. Curtis Axel Vs Alexander Rusuv: Last Man Standing Match

4. Charlotte Vs Baylee:Women's Championship

5. John Cena Vs Roman Reigns: USA Championship

6. Brock Lesner Vs The Rock Vs Sheamus: #1C Match WHWC

7. Titus Oneal Vs Randy Orton:HeaveyWieght Championship Match

INFO

Titus Was giving a new move set and a major push and took the belt of Brock Lesner

Curtis Axel was giving his father gimmick

Eva Marie was re trained by Shawn Micheals and became a great in ring Worker

NXT PPV

Takeover Philidelphia: Summer Madness

1. The Balor Club(Dolph Ziggler, Heath Slater/w Hideo Itami) Vs Chris Jericho&Neville: Balor Club Arrival

2. Asuka Vs Alundra Blaze W Vs Becky Lynch:#1C Women's Match

3. Daniel Bryan Vs Chad Gable: Teacher& Student

Main Show

1. Alberto Del Rio Vs Dean Ambrose Vs Sami Zayn :NXT World TV Champion

2. The Trailblazers (Johnny Blaze-CAW and Matt Dickie-CAW) Vs The Hart Dungeon: NXT Tag Team Match

3. Samoa Joe Vs Braun Strauman:Grudge Match

4. Sasha Banks Vs Stacey Dash(CAW): NXT Women's Intercontinental Championship

5. AJ Styles&The Club(Big E&Pablo Best-CAW) Vs Bray Wyatt&The Buzzards(Luke Harper&Eric Rowan):Stable Wars

6. Seth Rollins Vs Finn Balor:NXT Intercontinental Chanpionship

7. Antonio Cesaro Vs Kevin Owens:NXT World Champ

INFO

The Great Mat Dickie Is taking NXT by storm

AJ Styles and Finn Balor Separated the club in two factions

Chad Gable left American Alpha and became a heel and joined a new tag with Neville called Masters of the Mat

I currently have 2 brands With Vince running RAW based off sports entertainment and guys like(Roman Reigns, Brock Lesner, and John Cena) and Triple H running NXT as the super Indys(AJ Styles, Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan)

RAW PPV

SummerSlam

Main Show

INFO

Titus Was giving a new move set and a major push and took the belt of Brock Lesner

NXT PPV

1. The Balor Club(Dolph Ziggler, Heath Slater/w Hideo Itami) Vs Chris Jericho&Neville: Balor Club Arrival

Main Show

2. The Trailblazers (Johnny Blaze-CAW and Matt Dickie-CAW) Vs The Hart Dungeon: NXT Tag Team Match

5. AJ Styles&The Club(Big E&Pablo Best-CAW) Vs Bray Wyatt&The Buzzards(Luke Harper&Eric Rowan):Stable Wars

INFO

Chad Gable left American Alpha and became a heel and joined a new tag with Neville called Masters of the Mat

RAW PPV

SummerSlam

Main Show

INFO

NXT PPV

Main Show

INFO

This question has probably been asked a lot, but is it possible to still get cutscenes without using rivalries?

Yes. Just need to set up enemies and allies and often not edit the card
Ah, so I won't get any if I do edit the card? If so, that sucks.

This question has probably been asked a lot, but is it possible to still get cutscenes without using rivalries?

Yes. Just need to set up enemies and allies and often not edit the card
Ah, so I won't get any if I do edit the card? If so, that sucks.

I still get them, but some others said they weren't getting any after editing the card.

I think this is what I am going to focus on for a bit to start.

WCW-Logo-Old.png

With Vince McMahon still overseeing everything for Raw and Smackdown, and NXT being very successful, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon have decided to relaunch WCW and take an even bigger step in the next generation of WWE.

WCW will 100% seperate from anything WWE related. WCW will be an extension from WWE but will have It's own budget. It's own TV shows, it's own PPV events and in no way will crossover with WWE storylines, WCW can sign it's own free agents and compete with Raw, and Smackdown all under the WWE umbrella.

More to come. Including rosters, championships, tv events and ppv's

April Year 1 Week 2

Wednesday- NXT

Stardust vs. Tyson Kidd

Winner: Stardust

After: NXT Champion Samoa Joe mocks Stardust from the stage

TV Champion Undertaker '91 Promo

- Taker says he is the greatest of all time

- Sting '91 interrupts Taker

- Sting is tired of listening to Taker run his mouth

- Taker says Sting has no right to try and steal his spotlight

- Sting wonders why Taker continues to babble

- Taker tells Sting to walk away of he will have to be carried away

- Sting wants a match with Taker

- Taker says he chooses when to fight and it will be at the next PPV, Takeover: The End

- Sting thinks Taker is just scared

- Taker tells Sting he doesn;t get it, Taker wants to hurt him bad

- Taker says he is going to shut Sting up permanently

Tag Champions The Revival vs. Blake & Murphy

Winner: The Revival

Women's Champion Asuka vs. Paige

Before: Paige attacks Asuka during her entrance

- The Match never gets started due to Paige's attack

This is one of the best shows I've had since Universe was a thing. It felt like a real episode of NXT

A real episode of NXT, with the exception of Undertaker from 25 years ago cutting a promo with Sting ;)

Since we have three save slots this year I am really tempted to try something bigger then I would normally, thinking maybe a kind of international territory system, maybe four shows one in each of the USA, Mexico, Canada and Japan, each with their own champions but having one champion who appears on all shows but only one maybe two shows per week.

I like the idea of having individual PPV's with the occasional combined PPV's that can have wrestlers from the different promotions facing each other.

Still mucking around with Universe Mode, but just had a great match at WrestleMania between AJ Styles and Tyson Kidd. The main event was WWE Champion The Undertaker, against Royal Rumble Winner, Baron Corbin.

I recently just unlocked all the characters so what I did was remove nxt, put everyone on every show (minus doubles) removed all affiliations, deleted all tag teams except for The Natural Disasters who I made tag champs and then I just fast forwarded through about 10 years without playing.

Right now I'm looking at the Results of the last Wrestlemania and it is crazy. Start with Balor promo. Next Savage beat Perfect in a Last Man Standing for intercontinental. Randy Orton and Lesnar beat Sin Cara and Simon Gotch for Tag titles. Undertaker beat Sting in Normal. Stephanie McMahon beat Asuka in Normal. Cena beat Titus in Normal. Bret Hart beat Shane McMahon for U.S. Title in a No Holds Barred match. The main event being Mankind beat Ambrose in a Normal match for WWE title.

I'm think I'm going to enjoy playing the matches to come.

Do most of you play the matches or just watch?

I might be alone here, but I love to make matches and just watch. Im terrible at the game anyway, so I enjoy booking the Raw shows and PPVs that I want to see. I make my own stipulations that would make the matches fun, and watch it play out like I would any WWE show, but instead im always happy by the end of the show lol.

Anybody else just book your shows, and watch them play out? It's better then the watching the real RAW anyway

WCW 2002 April Extreme Rules

WCW U.S Heavyweight

Randy Savage Vs Bam Bam Bigleow ©

Jerry Lynn Vs DDP

Lex Luger Vs Vader

Triple Threat Extreme Rules

Bret Hart Vs Sting Vs Shawn Michaels

World Heavyweight

Goldberg Vs Ric Flair ©

I'll put a backstory up of each match when post results. Will do that with all months plus preview like this when on laptop next.

I just had my first show in Universe, which was Raw. The biggest story was the main event. A Falls Count Anywhere match Brock Lesnar and The Miz. I didn't expect much from this match. Boy was I wrong! It was a brutal bloody brawl, which saw Miz actually having the upperhand, taking it to Brock, busting him open, deep. In the end, Miz fell victim to an F-5 on the floor and Brock picked up the win.

Next up is Smackdown Live. On Thursday, because I *censored*ed up, and edited the Smackdown show on the calendar instead of creating a new show for it on Tuesday. And I'm too lazy to fix it. So *Censored* it. Smackdown Live is on Thursday now

I just had my first show in Universe, which was Raw. The biggest story was the main event. A Falls Count Anywhere match Brock Lesnar and The Miz. I didn't expect much from this match. Boy was I wrong! It was a brutal bloody brawl, which saw Miz actually having the upperhand, taking it to Brock, busting him open, deep. In the end, Miz fell victim to an F-5 on the floor and Brock picked up the win.

Next up is Smackdown Live. On Thursday, because I *censored*ed up, and edited the Smackdown show on the calendar instead of creating a new show for it on Tuesday. And I'm too lazy to fix it. So *Censored* it. Smackdown Live is on Thursday now

I did the same thing with Smackdown, i didn't realize I made Smackdown on Thursday until I already created Raw is War on Tuesday and already finished all my PPVs

April Year 1, Week 2

Thursday- Smackdown

Smackdown Women's Champion Becky Lynch Promo

- Becky loves the energy from the crowd

- She says she is the hardest working person and deserves better

- Becky wants to make her mark on history

- Becky will do anything to entertain the fans

- Becky thanks the fans for their support

JBL vs. Kane

Winner: Kane

Women's Champion Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss

Before: Alexa attacks Becky during her entrance