RaVeN's CAWs: KENNY OMEGA Uploaded & BOB HOLLY Preview 05/13/17

RaVeN-Roulette

great work kenny looks amazing!!!!!where did you get a decent face photo though ?

I Cody Hall'd it. Pieced together pieces. I've enhanced it twice since uploading the ingame version, but it didn't make a difference. Maybe I can use the new ones next year..

And here's the 2nd logo to go with the trunks. I very much so enjoy sharing all of my stuff. When I custom make something I want credit & I'd rather not stop so please credit.

Omega%20Kickpad_zps2cdlnjer.png

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KENNY OMEGA

Hair Dye & Body Morph

Kenny%20Omega%20Hair_zpslttc4ok3.png

Kenny%20Omega%20Body_zpshat9tcsq.png

Sorry for the kinda crap update. It seems like I'm jumping around, working on different aspects of him all at once. I don't really want to share anything unless there's a difference I guess. I'm hoping to finish an attire soon, but I still have to work on his hair & face I think.

• The hair looks much better in-game than it does in caw mode. I'll have to touch it up here and there.
  • The only thing on the body I'm somewhat considering is changing his forearms.

Although a W.I.P, this is probably the realest looking Omega CAW out there. I love it.

KENNY OMEGA
1st Finished Attire

Top_zpsljmwqioy.png

2nd_zpsjdebz1ot.png

3rd_zpsdotd9vyx.png

Bottom_zpsfj5jzivc.png

The Material of the jacket seems like it could change. It may be too shiny. The logo on the back had to be brighter in order for it to show up as it should with his darker lighting from WK. I'm really enjoying the way the hair looks in and out of the ring as well. Sandow is planning to do his moveset, so I know that will be good.

KENNY OMEGA
V.2 Face

Kenny%20Omega%20V2_zpsfmahwr8c.png

I very much so appreciate the feedback thus far. It is by far the best and most I've ever received from any of my creations that I've ever made. I hope I won't dissapoint too many of you with changes I felt needed to be made. Alot was just the side of the face, but I have made him seem less mad I guess? I Filled out the jawline, decreased nose width, raised brows, adjusted mouth length and angle, and changed/added some wrinkles that I'm willing to revert if people don't like them.

I didn't get to his eyes. I don't think they're horrible. If I do, I was thinking about lowering the top eyelids. Any thoughts?

KENNY OMEGA

V.2 Face

Kenny%20Omega%20V2_zpsfmahwr8c.png

I very much so appreciate the feedback thus far. It is by far the best and most I've ever received from any of my creations that I've ever made. I hope I won't dissapoint too many of you with changes I felt needed to be made. Alot was just the side of the face, but I have made him seem less mad I guess? I Filled out the jawline, decreased nose width, raised brows, adjusted mouth length and angle, and changed/added some wrinkles that I'm willing to revert if people don't like them.

I didn't get to his eyes. I don't think they're horrible. If I do, I was thinking about lowering the top eyelids. Any thoughts?

In such early development it looks phenomenal.

I wanted to give another update tonight, because the chances of one tomorrow are very slim as I have plans with my wife. Omega's 2nd attire is only missing his mask from WK11. That looks like it will take awhile. I have a new entrance since this slot will only contain terminator attires. I'm going to upload his entrance how I prefer it, but it may not be for everyone.

I've added pyro in the Intro & Stage segments to replicate his drum beat in the beginning of his WK entrance, but it causes flashes of light. And Asuka's music was added starting it off for the build up before the drums. All of this made the Intro longer and I'm using Taker's Intro for it.

--If you want to shorten it, I'd go with Shane McMahon's Intro. And without the pyro to disguise the theme change, it sounds crappy. So you could make the whole thing Andre's.

I've also created his WK11 Titantron. I cannot upload his video, so I wanted to at least show it to you so that those who want to, can create it on their own. It's easy. The club logo will move from the bottom towards the top at just about the right speed.

--If you do not want to create this, I recommend using Kane's older Titantron instead.

WWE%202K17_20170423160534_zps6nh559pw.jp

Video/Cutscene.....Film 8 (default length)
Logo Animation.....Animation 2 (match length to Film 8)

Filter......................Vignette (match length to Film 8)

The Bullet Club Arising logo can be found easily on CC, or on Google.

Any chance without the design ?:D its face tweaks if there are any...easier to see when ur removed from the content ur creating , in a pic comparison or from a third party !!

Thanks for making this btw...Its amazingly realistic none video game kenny omega... really like him....

If not, that's fine.

I can do any tweaking if I see any myself after u upload ! :D

http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/DSCN4446.jpg

The right eye looks more correct than the left one... left * looks lower? Bags under the eye more apparent on the left one ? Not too sure.

The eyebrows have the correct angle but I feel like they are too low? Looks good over the right eye but I would still try raise them more...Not sure about in game/if they look too stretched/fake -makes face too expressive .

The face shape is on point ! (jaw line cheeks chin etc)

Can't wait for the release :D

Hmm... I may try it sometime. I know everyone seems to have their own style. I kinda go case by case sometimes, but I have seen quite a few mods with a ton of lighting in the textures. It doesn't necissarily look bad ingame, but I prefer to let the game light everything instead so I don't have white spots all over the texture.

The lighting ingame may suck sometimes, but I'd rather use that than risk seeing white blotches over the face at certain angles, or caking the caws in too much baby oil to make up for it.

Kenny Omega

V3

Kenny%20Omega%20V3_zpsd8ludtbi.png

Eyes, Ears, & Brows were adjusted.

Chin, Mouth, Nose Bridge, & Brow depths were altered.

I'd probably make his mouth just a tad smaller, now ?

Everything else looks on point!!!

Done. Took a 2nd look at his forehead/upper forehead, & nose bridge as well.

Great likeness only thing now; just need to dye parts of his hair

9pv1gi.jpg

30rxhmc.png

143joth.png

1 and 3 latest.. More white than blonde now and was week or so ago against British strong style

I gave it another look. The very last "Being The Elite" episode he was on was exactly one week ago. I'll have an image pulled from that video below.

I believe the biggest issue is the curl thickness and overall design of the in-game hair option. It has those crevasses that I felt I should be slightly darker for shadow purposes, I'm unsure about how to make it much better at this point though. About every reference I've looked at shows his highlights in different spots like it should since his hair doesn't sit still, but I can agree that it's frustrating we can't figure something out closer.

Untitled_zpswwhx5psp.png

Everytime I think I'm reaching the end of Omega, I try something different and like it better. Here's the newest comparison. I have yet more ideas to test as well. I get that the wait sucks, but I hate releasing something, if I feel I can do better.

Kenny%20Omega%20V.4_zpsniwoxlob.png

Archived