RaVeN's CAWs: KENNY OMEGA Uploaded & BOB HOLLY Preview 05/13/17

RaVeN-Roulette

Hey all! Stuff has come up & I don't know how much longer it would take to complete Gedo. I want him uploaded for the community though as soon as possible. So if someone is willing to help out with an attire, we could move things along quicker. PM me if interesed & I can give more details on where he's sitting atm. Thanks for the patience.

He looks fine as is. I wouldn't worry too much about other attires as you have plenty.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have 2 atm. If enough people want Gedo now, I spose I could upload it.

Batista Faces Preview

Batista%20Face_zpsyqk2frrs.png

Why I'm at it, I'd like to credit ReLL7thirty for the initial upload. I had planned on just changing his skin tone & nose morph, but changing one thing put the rest out of whack. I'm not completely sure what I'll end up changing, but I'll add some credits before uploading. This is purely an alternative to his. You should check his out as well before grabbing one over the other.

With that said, I'm planning 4 slots. One will only be limited time.

• Slot 1: Black & Red Evolution (Top two faces)
  • Slot 2: Pre-Hollywood (Last Face)
  • Slot 3: Retro Evolution / Leviathan (Mid Faces)
  • Limited Slot: Same as slot one, Red/Bluetista, but with the last face shown above

First 4 Attires Uploaded
Credit to ReLL7thirty for initial morph & logos

TAGS: 1515, EVOLUTION, BATISTA

Batista%20Full_zpsgspsodeh.png

The first half, and bottom half are separate slots. The first, including Bluetista will be available for a limited time. I won't be keeping that slot, so when it's gone, it's gone. Once the uploader allows me to upload more images, I'll have his Retro/Leviathan slot up. I haven't started the logos for the Pre-Hollywood slot. I have however changed entrances, hitpoint ratios, crowd reactions, and attributes so they're more accurate by era/before & after injuries/etc. Once all attires are completed, I'll try to make a larger collage. I may end up with about 8, but I'm flying through them.

ENJOY!

WTH, I'll upload the first 2 attires for Gedo as well! I still want to finish what I've got planned for him though.
???????TAGS: 1515, OKADA, NJPW

Retro Batista/Leviathan Preview

(will be released this weekend)

Batista%20Full%20Retro_zpsukqqf2hc.png

All Batista Attires to Date: http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj575/RaVeN_1515/Batista%20Full_zpsn5hbybzk.png

Eugene morph look okay so far? Found a hair btw. The only downside is that the hair droops down onto to forehead a little, but it's a small price to pay I guess.

ajqk4o.jpg

I used R-Truth for the stage, Kofi Kingston New Day for ramp & Ringside, and Xavier Woods New Day for Ring. It gives him the smile, and his hand waving/clapping. I liked R-Truth's stage where he looked around before going down the ramp. His music is 80's 3. It has a similar beat and even an extra tune that sounds like the guitar.

His moveset is coming along great too! McMahon stunner & the pedigree where he waves his arms around works for finishers. airplane spin and the windup punch for sigs. He has his crawling headbutts, people's elbow, rock bottom, big swing, and some more cool stuff as regular moves that I'm hoping will make it funner for the player.

If anyone knows if Hogan's Legdrop, and fist shaking combo is in the game, I'd very much so love to know where to find them. I'm having a blast making him.

Yujiro? Hes up now. The easiest tag to find him would be 1515.

Retro Evolution & Leviathan Batista uploaded! Enjoy!

Thanks, I have you as a favourite creator, but he didn't show up. I think the Tokyo Pimp and the Godfather would be a fun match.

Archived