Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RaVeN-Roulette

RaVeN's CAWs: KENNY OMEGA Uploaded & BOB HOLLY Preview 05/13/17

That Cody Hall is terrific. Thanks for making Mundo as well. :cool:

I agree. I have a couple logos I'm helping people with, and then i'll mess around with it. Face prob moving up too. Mouth looks lower.

I think this is better. Here's a before and after pic.

20k5d2f.png

Here's an update. Not much of a difference in the front. Worked on the sides of face. This is what I'm working with for logos atm. His "X" was the only real issue so far. The rest of his shorts logos may take more time as well though.

2mdqhzo.png
2q8t312.png

I agree. I plan on using it for a 2nd attire, but I want a current look as well. Once uploaded, I may just change both attires to blonde for my own version.

YUJIRO TAKAHASHI UPDATE:

All logos are ready for his first attire. I've reached the limit though, so I'll be combining some, Which may take some time to line up. Also the logo uploader has been acting weird for me. That could possibly affect the time frame.

Rey Mysterio Preview

11790l3.pngbjemns.png

Okay, so I wasn't content with any Mysterios online, but I also suck at tattoos. I downloaded one with decent tattoos, but ended up changing literally everything else. I don't want to promise he'll be uploaded, because I don't know if the original creator wants me to use his tats or not, so I'll keep people updated after contacting them. If anyone else wants to do the tats and help then I suppose that'd work too. We wouldn't need to credit anyone because I'd be sure nothing would have been left from the original including entrance, victory and moveset.

UPDATES

eqb66b.png2rxigcg.png

2gwrp6o.png200w5k7.png

I'll be taking a look at Mysterio's tattoos. The least I'd do is add his side tat. I may redo them all though. I will look into his chest tat as well. Yujiro's 2nd attire is identical with a different hairstyle, but I intend to change that as well. It will either be his camo shorts, or pink. Mysterio will most likely have his brown & red attire with the singlet from Lucha Underground, but I may get the Terminator as well as an unmasked WCW too.

Well you are now added to my favorite, probably the best Morrison I've seen, and I love the Rey. Any chance on takin some obscure requests? I have some guys that I've never seen anyone really do justice: Orlando Jordan, and all 3 of La Resistance, Rob Conway, Rene Dupree and Sylvain Grenier.

JTG Update

20fatye.png

I've decided to drop Mysterio after seeing another person's work. Takahashi has one attire left. I haven't began to gather logos though yet.

Revamped JTG Uploaded

TAGS: 1515, SHAD, CRYME

nbdldc.png

2saav4j.png

I didn't realize people wanted the Mysterio that badly. I still have him & I'll continue to work on him then.

That Tokyo Pimp needs more love! I can't wait to add him to my universe. Awesome work bro! Do you know when he's going to be uploaded?

That Tokyo Pimp needs more love! I can't wait to add him to my universe. Awesome work bro! Do you know when he's going to be uploaded?

I do not. I just finished looking up options, but I can't find what I'd like. Someone seems to have the textures, but they're from 2K15. Hopefully they'll allow me to use them. If not, It may take time to get them together.

I'll keep him. I have the logos for both Mysterio and Takahashi now, but having issues with the uploader. I need a moveset for Yujiro then they're both ready.