RaVeN's CAWs: KENNY OMEGA Uploaded & BOB HOLLY Preview 05/13/17

RaVeN-Roulette

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

YUJIRO TAKAHASHI UPDATE:

All logos are ready for his first attire. I've reached the limit though, so I'll be combining some, Which may take some time to line up. Also the logo uploader has been acting weird for me. That could possibly affect the time frame.

Rey Mysterio Preview

11790l3.pngbjemns.png

Okay, so I wasn't content with any Mysterios online, but I also suck at tattoos. I downloaded one with decent tattoos, but ended up changing literally everything else. I don't want to promise he'll be uploaded, because I don't know if the original creator wants me to use his tats or not, so I'll keep people updated after contacting them. If anyone else wants to do the tats and help then I suppose that'd work too. We wouldn't need to credit anyone because I'd be sure nothing would have been left from the original including entrance, victory and moveset.

UPDATES

eqb66b.png2rxigcg.png

2gwrp6o.png200w5k7.png

I'll be taking a look at Mysterio's tattoos. The least I'd do is add his side tat. I may redo them all though. I will look into his chest tat as well. Yujiro's 2nd attire is identical with a different hairstyle, but I intend to change that as well. It will either be his camo shorts, or pink. Mysterio will most likely have his brown & red attire with the singlet from Lucha Underground, but I may get the Terminator as well as an unmasked WCW too.

Well you are now added to my favorite, probably the best Morrison I've seen, and I love the Rey. Any chance on takin some obscure requests? I have some guys that I've never seen anyone really do justice: Orlando Jordan, and all 3 of La Resistance, Rob Conway, Rene Dupree and Sylvain Grenier.

That Tokyo Pimp needs more love! I can't wait to add him to my universe. Awesome work bro! Do you know when he's going to be uploaded?

I do not. I just finished looking up options, but I can't find what I'd like. Someone seems to have the textures, but they're from 2K15. Hopefully they'll allow me to use them. If not, It may take time to get them together.

Archived