RaVeN's CAWs: KENNY OMEGA Uploaded & BOB HOLLY Preview 05/13/17

RaVeN-Roulette

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome fella ! Great effort

Would love see what you could do with a Takahashi

I don't think anyone realizes how excited I am to start him. lol. I never would have guessed I'd grow so much in editing within the past weeks, but I think I'm ready to tackle some of these hard to find faces around.

I went from this:

2vvvq82.png

to this:

96vr53.png

within 2 weeks. I think I'll be sticking with scans.

Full Preview of his first attire:

2vvj0hx.png

2it68o5.png

I appreciate it. Seeing everyone else's NJPW CaWs kinda kicked me in the ass. I still need his moveset though. Hopefully I can come up with something that will last until Sandow creates NJPW sets. His face is a pain, but the logos can really suck too. xD But... I'm glad I can provide a member of the Bullet Club for the community. Hopefully Yujiro Takahashi pleases the community too when I try.

Wow, that look pretty fantastic. Would you do a favour for the community though and make a second John Morrison as Johnny Mundo? Just a request.

I wanted to apologize for not doing Mundo before Hall, but he will be uploaded soon, and Mundo will be next. I'm planning 2 more attires under the Mundo name. Sadly because of an update, I cannot add both, his jacket, and boots, but I'll look into different t-shirts.

HALL UPDATE:

His moveset, entrance, & victory are complete. I need to do his statistics, and I want to take a 2nd look at the back of his vest. Once uploaded, if you find something out of place within his moveset, please let me know.

This is some really good work here ??

Wondering if you could do a John Morrison slot with the two attires as shown here:

http://s19.photobucket.com/user/TClark84/media/WWE%2012/JohnMorrison.jpg.html

Both use the same black jacket that you have used in your JoMo/Mundo I think.

Thanks either way.

Thought about it. If I do, it would be awhile before I get to it. I think you're right about the jacket though.

Thanks to everyone who has downloads of mine, commented, and advised me. I'm happy to contribute!

This is some really good work here ??

Wondering if you could do a John Morrison slot with the two attires as shown here:

http://s19.photobucket.com/user/TClark84/media/WWE%2012/JohnMorrison.jpg.html

Both use the same black jacket that you have used in your JoMo/Mundo I think.

Thanks either way.

Thought about it. If I do, it would be awhile before I get to it. I think you're right about the jacket though.

Thanks to everyone who has downloads of mine, commented, and advised me. I'm happy to contribute!

Take your time. I already have your JoMo/Mundo in play so I'm good until you get to my request. Keep up the great work.

Archived