Mr. 3000GT's Later Than Late Showcase, update July 13th 1st post

Just B

Tags are Mr. 3000GT and Mr.3000GT

Yang Bao, Regin, Speedy Loco, El Luchadore Nats, and Cao Raoh are currently on the server.

It's July and nobody knows what that means. So here's an update. Ever since the new job I've been gaming once or twice a week depending on the schedule so I've been mostly playing Tekken 7 and Crash N-Sane Trilogy. Anyway here's some stuff. Rob McBawz has an entrance and I made a theme. Totally haven't heard it before no clue where it could be based off. But it works for the character and the inspiration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQfnfCEGEoo

Next up is Dan Mac. Hard hitting American guy and the trunks are reflective of the flags colors along with the logo that a ton... Like four people have. The alternate is more so based of last years color scheme but I like the faces better in this game.

glGfrXn.png

Next up is Mistress X. For every master there's a mistress, though I never got around to creating Master X this year... Yet. However she got new looks thanks to some cool new masks that appear in this game she looks quite menacing as opposed to just a basic MK Ninja-esque look. It's more of a cooler MK Ninja-esque look.

I5Dl5YP.png

Last but not least is Prototype B. The fact it's just a clone of a guy named Barrett who was around one time. So he's not a robot or cyborg, but cyborg sounds hella cool. Well I got an idea and whatnot. So anyway I made me some new armor like gear and wanted to do his SVR 2010 attire for an alt but the games don't work like they used to so he's got an older kind of look.

ZXUkzL2.png

Last but not least just two attires. One for Duke Bryant and one for Joe-Kuh. Duke's attire is just super training/MMA style with a custom logo shirt. Points if you know where the picture is from. Also Joe-Kuh is just based of being an army general mixed with being himself. Hence the trident logo on the hat.

CXDQtH2.png

Back again, I've had this game since release and was super excited to create stuff, but I had to unlock everything and that hindered me hard. So I caved and bought the season pass and unlocked everything. Then got bored because I had nothing to unlock. Now I'm here. Finally getting around to posting stuff.

Well let's kick off this March 4th update. I've got an idea for a new series on YouTube and this a prequel to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13jIPWuiRms

So last time I said I was gonna make some logos for, Carolyn Cassidy and Violet Ivy. Though I kinda went a step further, and made a ton of logos.

YqJR8PC.jpg

Then I made there trainer, and Canadian head of the McMac Can-Am Wrestling School Rob McBawz. Brand new look for him, though his second attire is based off 2k16. He decided to retire and somebody came up to his training mountain and beat the tar out of him. Which inspired him to step back in the squared circle once again.

0nccpie.jpg

Last but not least I thought I already showed him off but I guess not, so here's Joe Kuh. His ego got big, the money got bigger. Now he works for one evil frigger. While he doesn't know that Joe Marceau is on the look for him, he figures his father (The Joker) is up to something. Only one attire at the moment though.

cWM42Ij.jpg

Feb 9th, 2017

So let's jump right into things with a small video. Now I hope this can help people find mine and everyone else's content easier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9USZ6MfgN0

Now for the small update. These two I made last year, brand spanking new. Was giving them a story as I posted on here and said some thing about them being in the same wrestling school, being a team, and being super good friends. So without further a due I made secondary attires for Carolyn Cassidy and Violet Ivy from their tag days.

gBs9m1X.png

UPwjD5k.png

I found it hard to remake their faces from scratch but I think I did an alright job. I still need to make a logo for the wrestling school they went to though. So I'll have that in the next update.

First post

So I'll start with an old newcomer who I don't think ever made it to the internet so it's a debut of some sorts. Duke "Rage" Bryant. There's a custom logo on there and what not. Because he's a kickboxer who doesn't really wrestle at all.

p7W8Tuc.jpg

iFtwsjC.jpg

Now back to the normal ones that I make every year. First up is Yang Bao. The faces are something that I just find hard to nail down. They look different every year now instead of having a consistent face, which is one thing I miss from the ps3 era.

8Civ9EI.jpg

eCjTHkM.jpg

Now the retro attire

P1NsKRF.jpg

Last but not least my total boss character Regin. Using Thr33X's tutorial on how to blend face textures better, he looks more scary than ever in my opinion. In a good way. I made a new logo, but didn't take a picture of his ass... With a weird entrance attire because he's too confident. Also retro attire as well.

rETrW5H.jpg

xpQNl8X.jpg

0xXmjYR.jpg

8dPge1Q.jpg

qyPRI19.jpg

Last but not least the super probably not canon over the top boss level character most likely based on Omgea Rugal and SNK Boss Syndrome, it's just Regin. Just more dead looking and what not. Like he survived some explosions and stuff. I haven't thought of enough shit for a reason but his overall is 102. So yeah.

Mebjgcn.jpg

eHqUJv7.jpg

YQdQvvO.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13jIPWuiRms

• 2 weeks later...

Well here's some more stuff. All of these are up and online now.

First I'll start with El Luchadore Nats. First time making him on the PS4 and it feels pretty good to have finally made him on here. Now he's never really had an over the top mask design or super crazy attire. It's more of an old school vibe. Though his secondary is a new style going to short tights and growing out facial hair.

yEyRiNE.png

1UkfLJ7.png

Next up is Speedy Loco who it's also his debut on the ps4 and I'm starting a bad trend. Which is for some of my caws I make a second attire that I like more than the first one. That's sadly the case here. The 1st attire represents more of his current look and what I had going for him in the late ps3 era. The second attire is kinda more akin to what he started out like. The wing design was found here http://www.vectorvalley.com/2009/06/20/wings-vector-illustration/

DzsUtBr.png

p615ZD8.png

Lastly but not least the caw named after myself. Facial wise it's alot better than 2k16, I can say that much. However I do miss the body morphing. Face morphing though is much better in this game I find with the simplification of it all it saves hours. I really dig the color scheme on the entrance attire I got going. Second attire is more of a throwback to when I put a simple biker type look unto everything. So leather pants and a logo. It's a simple design. I try to make him represent me in a sense so I don't have over the top clothing.

GEzpmWB.png

Sz54D72.png

Also there's a video of a match with Speedy Loco and El Luchadore Nats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIpvovUcdCk

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, back again with a new update. If you want one just tell me which one you'd like and I'll do some switching around online and what not.

So first off we will start with Cao Raoh. Thanks to Thr33x and his nice tutorial on YouTube with face blending and the photoshop file, etc. So now this is what he looks like. I think it's a lot better and a new attire on top of it all. He's still a big boy and just as powerful. So yeah.

mZoWARd.png

Next up is the Le French Joker Joe Marceau. Trained by the original "The Joker" after Joker seen him being a good athlete. Joe is going in for The Joker since Joker is too old to continue competing. He's not Terry Funk. They want to find out what happened to "The Joker Junior" since he's had a bad change of heart. Anywho, here's Joe. Stomach logo is placeholder atm.

l5Dacjt.png

Next up are some ps3 era caws I brought back. First up is the big dirtbiker boy, Johnny Mogin-Sin-Sin-Sinner. Pretty much keeping his same look, with some minor tweaks. The zombie gimmick is now gone and he's just back because he's hardcore and likes big jumps.

GmssT1V.png

Last up is the brawler Devin Zabald, it's a weird last name I know. I made it up in 2006. So his look is a more refined look from WWE '12, '14 era. Going from fight shorts to tights. Color scheme is kinda like Ken Shamrocks, just with less saturation. More classy look but still got the same fists. His left hook is still super deadly, but it's really hard to hit in the game. So here he is.

6ua2rrU.png

I'm interested in Cao Raoh & maybe in a few months, Devin Zabald but lately, I've been having issues finding your stuff even thought I typed your Hashtag in CC! Not sure what I've doing wrong but hope I can find your stuff when you upload him! Also I'm interested in REGIN too but maybe I missed him due to me not playing the game lately due to work!

I'm interested in Cao Raoh & maybe in a few months, Devin Zabald but lately, I've been having issues finding your stuff even thought I typed your Hashtag in CC! Not sure what I've doing wrong but hope I can find your stuff when you upload him! Also I'm interested in REGIN too but maybe I missed him due to me not playing the game lately due to work!

Yeah the search engine is crap, and it's hard to find stuff but, hopefully I can get room for some more stuff on the server in the future. If you want Cao Raoh I'll try to have him on there before Saturday.

Yeah the search engine is crap, and it's hard to find stuff but, hopefully I can get room for some more stuff on the server in the future. If you want Cao Raoh I'll try to have him on there before Saturday.

Thanks but will not get him until Tuesday due to me working! Hope he's still there when I find him that day!

• 3 weeks later...

Mr.3000GT just so you know Barret is apart of BPW and he is also classified as one of the "Main Eventers"

Got Cao Raoh today dude! Thanks! I will contact you maybe next month or 2 about Devin Zabald!

@Brokebottle I see that I'm one of the big boys, thanks man. I seen his match against Adrian Walker and my guy got beat up good. But that's just the start of his journey is BPW I hope lol

@XWF1000 Awesome man, I hope you enjoy Cao Raoh. Whenever you're ready for Devin just tell me, he's all ready for the upload.

Also bump update in the 1st post.

• 4 months later...

Archived