2 questions...

MisanthropicDeath

Fatal 4 way matches...did they do away with the elimination rules option? It doesn't seem that you can edit match rules anymore either. Like if I wanted to make count outs a 20 count instead of 10 or set a 3 way or 4 way for elimination rules instead of 1 fall and that's it.

I really hate 1 fall and finished 4 way matches.

I also really wish they would make it so you can change the arena for the Royal Rumble too. I mean what if I wanted to have a 20 man battle royal at a ppv other than RR or something? It's a good way of finding new number one contenders and stuff especially with a loaded roster, but I tend to avoid it bc it only lets you have these sort of matches at a RR ppv.

Second question:

Once I import my alt attires to the ingame superstars, is it safe to delete the caw without losing the logos and all that on the in game alts?

I guess I have 1 more question also...sorry lol. So...if I am uploading logos, do you have to edit how you will separate your pieces before you upload them or does it still give you the option in game to do so? In other words...could. I upload a whole logo and then go in to the editor in game and erase uneccesary parts or split them up into smaller pieces of the main logo or can you only do that before you upload them?

Thanks

Archived