Frontier Extreme Wrestling (Doll, Fabulous, J Trent and Jacobs added 10th Jan)

fliteska

Jezta
This clown is the definition of insanity, he only knows two things and they are how to insight fear into others and cause incredible amounts of pain. As a patient of The Worthington Institute, he only became more violent.

Height: 7'1"
Weight: 389lbs
Billed From: Parts Unknown
Finishing Move: Carnival Clutch
Team: The Worthington Institute
Crowd Reaction: Boo

jezta.jpgjezta-body-1.jpgjezta-body-2.jpg

Samuel Desomber
The premier athlete, former soldier and bodybuilder. Desomber is a machine in the ring.

Height: 6'6"
Weight: 289lbs
Billed From: Denver Colorado
Finishing Move: Jack Hammer
Crowd Reaction: Cheer

samuel-desomber.jpgsamuel-desomber-body.jpg

"Triple X" Vinnie FoxXx
The violent leader of The Hooligans, FoxXx and his boys plague the locker room with random acts of violence.

Height: 6'5"
Weight: 259lbs
Billed From: Jersey City, New Jersey
Finishing Move: Train To Nowhere

vinnie-foxxx.jpgvinnie-foxxx-body.jpg

Trevor Fox
The uncle of Vinnie FoxXx, claims to have taught The Hooligans everything they know. One of the most violent and temperamental men in the locker room.

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 241lbs
Billed From: Nutley, New Jersey
Finishing Move: Double Arm DDT

trevor-fox.jpgtrevor-fox-body.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've started to get back into using photoshop so there will be some custom work coming in. Very little CAWing since 2k14 still getting back into the swing of it.

No hashtags as of yet, each CAW has a superstar moveset with changes to taunts and special moves, no entrance or victory. I'll put them online after I do entrances.

Next I will be putting up Frankie Yeoman and his tag partner (been so long, I can't remember his name!). They are the FXW tag team champions as the team of The Airwalkers.

Archived