Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlterNation

Lucha Libre Discussion Thread

Mistico II has left CMLL, so the original Mistico (Sin Cara) is getting his name back lol

This name shit was always so funny to me. Hunico is actually the original, but CMLL's Mistico became more popular so Hunico had to change his name. Then Mistico went to WWE as Sin Cara and shit the bed and was replaced by Hunico. Meanwhile CMLL introduced a new Mistico (I think it was Dragon Lee at the time). When he returned, he started going by Myzteziz, later changed his name to Caristico. But then there's also Myzteziz Jr...

Worse part is all these mother*censored*ers wear the same exact attires so it's mad confusing. People saw Myzteziz Jr I think at TripleMania and believed it was Mistico/Sin Cara. What a mess lmao

13 minutes ago, maskedmaniac said:

It's cool they're collaborating and all, but...I'd rather see Punk or Bryan be added then some of these guys.

Bryan's said he doesn't wanna travel overseas right now cause he'd have to quarantine away from his family and it just wouldn't make sense for him to do that right now and lose time with his daughters.

6 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Bryan's said he doesn't wanna travel overseas right now cause he'd have to quarantine away from his family and it just wouldn't make sense for him to do that right now and lose time with his daughters.

Makes sense.

2 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Just get Lethal and Fish outta there tbh lol

Word. Mexican audience probably doesn't even know or care about Fish.