Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlterNation

Lucha Libre Discussion Thread

Repost from the AEW thread. I was just listening to the Lucha Bros theme and now I want to be Pentagon Jr. for Halloween. Anyone know where I can get a good mask fast before the 31st thats not the plain, old version ? Saw some on amazon and eBay but wanted to ask here first.

Actually not bad. Dragon Ryu also would have worked.

No, no it would not have worked :lol:

That would have been the Viking Raiders all over again

Probably, Kross was already there for quite some time. And Rush needs a new home after leaving CMLL.

There were rumors that WWE wanted both of them and both of them will be free from their contracts elsewhere soon.

Probably, Kross was already there for quite some time. And Rush needs a new home after leaving CMLL.

There were rumors that WWE wanted both of them and both of them will be free from their contracts elsewhere soon.

I wasn't aware of that. Would be weird if this was only short term, but then again it wouldn't be the first time if AAA did something like that.

I'm not 100% sure, but I'd imagine Kross is just sticking around until his deal with Impact expires as he's still tied down there unfortunately. There's probably huge interest from WWE/AEW for someone like Kross I'd imagine. And he'd probably go to NXT with Scarlett Bordeaux there now, Kross and Scarlett are a power couple you want on TV.

Edited by Fight Me.

Kross is such a underrated talent and hes finally catching on and its so *censored*ing time. Not gonna lie tho i wanted to see him wrestle at Bloodsport at Mania weekend.

Kross is such a underrated talent and hes finally catching on and its so *censored*ing time. Not gonna lie tho i wanted to see him wrestle at Bloodsport at Mania weekend.