Lucha Libre Discussion Thread

AlterNation

i think everybody should post what they want in lucha underground game here so i can send it to rock star on twitter the more people that want the game there's huge hope there make it and make deal with el rey network to make lucha game

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Lucha Underground game could be so dope. I'd have the main focus of the game be the story mode, really go balls deep in that, have backstage segements, maybe even playable backstage fights or scenes. Have a AAA quality campaign, I'd make that the selling point of the game. Then also have exhibition matches and everything else but the main part of the game should be the single player story.

And I'd want the dudes who write the TV show to write the campaign, wrestlers and characters doing the voice over and personalized commentary from Striker and Vampiro.

I legit think if the game came out with the style of Lucha Underground and maybe not really presented as a sports/wrestling video game it could be huge which would obviously help LU a lot.

cool sounds good and thank you maskedmaniac, what do you guys think of customization moves and possible story lines. i know it would be first lucha underground game, but lucha does have lot of creation in it, what i think when our luchador is about to make debut in story mode. maybe we can customize our luchador appearance in story line so it can fit in the story and game. because let's face it lucha underground everything is a purpose and makes sense so yes i believe it's best for lucha writers to write the story for the game, but won't it be insane if we play as dario in some kind of insane mode hiring the best luchadors in the world to fight in the temple. maybe we can play as in story mode to choose to play as dario and have a vision like what he will do in real life in the temple. or we can choose to go in story as our own luchador. so two options play as the manager in story which is dario or as our luchador. so playing as dario in story we get the same control as he would get in real life in the temple, but also either way i think in story we should have a open of options to pick kind of like gta 5 ending no matter what you pick in story should have different outcomes. just incase lucha titles update maybe we should get to edit the belts in the game. and one more thing this is huge being able to pick our own luchador voice to fit in as the bad ass she or he is in story mode, maybe pick from 100 voices to choose from. anyways and yes i will post your ideas to rock star hopefully if they get back to me. i say rock star to make the game because let's face it perfect company to make this game. anyways tell me what you think and tell me what all you want in the game. anyways sorry for my long paragraph

A LU game would be a great welcome at this point but it would have to have some major arcade style elements. Making it a strict sim-style game like WWE 2K wouldn't do the crazy world of lucha underground justice.

Arcade in the style of the TNA or AAA game would pretty much be perfect but main thing is not to have it extremely limited in every way like those games.

Character models/graphics and gameplay was great but so very bare bones and so they felt like demos

i heard wwe woman's tournament this summer is trying to get lucha underground out of business don't know if it's true but i hope not, although lucha underground is not only wrestling that makes it amazing but story lines and that's both things wwe don't have wwe is annoying company they try take all talent away to treat them like nothing and when they leave wwe there better wrestler then when they were in wwe. but yeah anyways rock star didn't message me back yet hope they do but please continue everybody say what you would want in lucha underground game if they made one

i heard wwe woman's tournament this summer is trying to get lucha underground out of business don't know if it's true but i hope not, although lucha underground is not only wrestling that makes it amazing but story lines and that's both things wwe don't have wwe is annoying company they try take all talent away to treat them like nothing and when they leave wwe there better wrestler then when they were in wwe. but yeah anyways rock star didn't message me back yet hope they do but please continue everybody say what you would want in lucha underground game if they made one

That is false. The Women's Tournament will only be filled with those that they can easily sign.

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Penta El Zero M was robbed at gunpoint early this morning by three men on motorcycles who pulled up on him while he was taking an Uber to the airport.

Sources close to Penta, fka Pentagon Jr., say he was on his way to the airport to travel to Seattle for a DEFY Wrestling event when three masked men on motorcycles suddenly surrounded the vehicle.

The men each pulled out guns and approached the vehicle then took his wallet, keys, cellphone and backpack containing his mask, gear and necessary paperwork needed to travel.

Were told Penta pleaded with the thieves to let him keep the bag, but they ignored his request.

Pentagon was not harmed or injured, so he attempted to travel without his passport afterward, but he was refused by Mexican officials.

Due to this fact, Penta El Zero M will not be wrestling for DEFY tonight. Once his paperwork issue has been resolved, hell be able to resume traveling to the United States for work.

A rep for Pentagon confirmed the facts of this story.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/penta-el-zero-m-robbed-gunpoint/#.WVVBURMrJE4

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Penta El Zero M was robbed at gunpoint early this morning by three men on motorcycles who pulled up on him while he was taking an Uber to the airport.

Sources close to Penta, fka Pentagon Jr., say he was on his way to the airport to travel to Seattle for a DEFY Wrestling event when three masked men on motorcycles suddenly surrounded the vehicle.

The men each pulled out guns and approached the vehicle then took his wallet, keys, cellphone and backpack containing his mask, gear and necessary paperwork needed to travel.

Were told Penta pleaded with the thieves to let him keep the bag, but they ignored his request.

Pentagon was not harmed or injured, so he attempted to travel without his passport afterward, but he was refused by Mexican officials.

Due to this fact, Penta El Zero M will not be wrestling for DEFY tonight. Once his paperwork issue has been resolved, hell be able to resume traveling to the United States for work.

A rep for Pentagon confirmed the facts of this story.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/penta-el-zero-m-robbed-gunpoint/#.WVVBURMrJE4

IMO there's no way that this incident doesn't have something to do with someone in wrestling.

Archived