Lucha Libre Discussion Thread

AlterNation

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mistico II has left CMLL, so the original Mistico (Sin Cara) is getting his name back lol

This name shit was always so funny to me. Hunico is actually the original, but CMLL's Mistico became more popular so Hunico had to change his name. Then Mistico went to WWE as Sin Cara and shit the bed and was replaced by Hunico. Meanwhile CMLL introduced a new Mistico (I think it was Dragon Lee at the time). When he returned, he started going by Myzteziz, later changed his name to Caristico. But then there's also Myzteziz Jr...

Worse part is all these mother*censored*ers wear the same exact attires so it's mad confusing. People saw Myzteziz Jr I think at TripleMania and believed it was Mistico/Sin Cara. What a mess lmao

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, maskedmaniac said:

It's cool they're collaborating and all, but...I'd rather see Punk or Bryan be added then some of these guys.

Bryan's said he doesn't wanna travel overseas right now cause he'd have to quarantine away from his family and it just wouldn't make sense for him to do that right now and lose time with his daughters.

• 2 weeks later...

*Censored* it, ordered TripleMania. Looks real nice with the outside stadium. Big soccer vibes with the opening ceremony, love it.

FTR with the Eddie Guerrero/Art Barr tribute gear is great...And with Scott Hall vests for some reason lmao

4 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Triplemania is always such a entertaing cluster*censored* and i wouldn't have it any otherway.

True.
The day they manage to make Triplemania not a mess, is the day Lucha Libre dies.
Its so bonkers but entertaining as hell.

• 2 months later...

Archived