Finished my first PC Build today.

Voorhees_13

Recently build my first PC as well and haven't looked back. Only reason my PS4 isn't on Craigslist is because of all the money I spent in digital games, haha. You have a nice build there. Cable management could be better but I'm not familiar with that particular case so there may not be room behind the other side panel. Have to ask, is this your final setup? Personally I feel like the 1080 is really overkill if you're only playing games in 1080p.

Congratulations on ascending though. May your framerates be high and your temperatures low. #PCMasterRace

Recently build my first PC as well and haven't looked back. Only reason my PS4 isn't on Craigslist is because of all the money I spent in digital games, haha. You have a nice build there. Cable management could be better but I'm not familiar with that particular case so there may not be room behind the other side panel. Have to ask, is this your final setup? Personally I feel like the 1080 is really overkill if you're only playing games in 1080p.

Congratulations on ascending though. May your framerates be high and your temperatures low. #PCMasterRace

Yeah, final setup.

Archived