All UK Superstars IN game

RockStar101

Umm sheamus

Ireland isn't a part of the UK.

WWE doesn't care. Jordan Devlin is in the tournament as an Irish wrestler.

They confirmed that it's British /and/ Irish wrestlers in the tournament. They aren't pretending that Ireland is part of the UK.

That is true, but it shows that the name is not fitting perfectly.

Umm sheamus

Ireland isn't a part of the UK.

WWE doesn't care. Jordan Devlin is in the tournament as an Irish wrestler.
They confirmed that it's British /and/ Irish wrestlers in the tournament. They aren't pretending that Ireland is part of the UK.

That is true, but it shows that the name is not fitting perfectly.
I guess, but it does kinda make sense; they are still one of the British Isles, but I doubt "the WWE British Isles Champion" would roll off the tongue as well.

I also highly doubt the title will be restricted to British and Irish competitors. At the very most, I reckon it'll be restricted to a British-held show, which doesn't exclude international talent.

EDIT: We should probably stop this off topic stuff.

Dude British is not the same as being from the UK.UK stands for United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. He's Northern Irish.

Community Creations if you want more UK guys as the list is limited ATM.

You're being pedantic

It's the UK title anyway... So Finlay is still a thing

I'm not trying to be pedantic, just helping make sure people don't cause any offence to anyone. If you call someone from NI British you probably will cause offence. But this is off topic so let's not turn this into anything peculiar. I doth my cap sir.

Like someone said, the way Iook at it, (for in-game, I am not talking about real life here) remember the European Championship? That wasn't strictly for European competitors. The U.S title can be won by any nationality. So if you decide to use the beautiful UK title (as am I), don't restrict yourself to just the UK competitors. Have everyone able to hold it.

My problem is, as I am from England & LOVE the design, I am having it replace the European title on my WWE programming. A title which, at the minute is for mid-card, lower-mid-card. Leaving the upper mids to fight over the IC and the main eventers to go for the world.

But my national pride, and love for the look of the title is going to have me putting it round the waist of some pretty decent rasslers, kind of ruining the whole idea of having something for the lesser names to fight over.

Like someone said, the way Iook at it, (for in-game, I am not talking about real life here) remember the European Championship? That wasn't strictly for European competitors. The U.S title can be won by any nationality. So if you decide to use the beautiful UK title (as am I), don't restrict yourself to just the UK competitors. Have everyone able to hold it.

My problem is, as I am from England & LOVE the design, I am having it replace the European title on my WWE programming. A title which, at the minute is for mid-card, lower-mid-card. Leaving the upper mids to fight over the IC and the main eventers to go for the

Right good idea I'll do the same I'm gonna add it to my NXT Brand and Introduce it when I add all my ROH And NJPW caws to NXT for the take over I'll introduce that one and the Triple Crown title (Smackdown Vs Raw Vs NXT Title Best the Best on each brand)

My problem is, as I am from England & LOVE the design, I am having it replace the European title on my WWE programming. A title which, at the minute is for mid-card, lower-mid-card. Leaving the upper mids to fight over the IC and the main eventers to go for the

Right good idea I'll do the same I'm gonna add it to my NXT Brand and Introduce it when I add all my ROH And NJPW caws to NXT for the take over I'll introduce that one and the Triple Crown title (Smackdown Vs Raw Vs NXT Title Best the Best on each brand)

Just re-branded it for NXT (put NXT logos over the WWE one, looks good) so I have an NXT "Gimmick" title for my Universe.

Archived