The Fate of the Furious/Fast 8

Ziggy Vercetti

It was a decent movie, had fun for the most part. My favorite scene was with Shaw and the baby. Glad to hear the tenth will be the final film though. Charlize and Nathalie were hot as *Censored*. Jason Statham kicked ass as usual and was the best part of the movie, don't @ me.

But still, lack of Paul Walker was felt. It just didn't feel the same without him.

their planning a spin off with Jason and Dwayne. They were trying to set that up in this films credits. But Vin purposely destroyed that plan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a decent movie, had fun for the most part. My favorite scene was with Shaw and the baby. Glad to hear the tenth will be the final film though. Charlize and Nathalie were hot as *Censored*. Jason Statham kicked ass as usual and was the best part of the movie, don't @ me.

But still, lack of Paul Walker was felt. It just didn't feel the same without him.

their planning a spin off with Jason and Dwayne. They were trying to set that up in this films credits. But Vin purposely destroyed that plan

not a fan of that idea, tbh. Is it possible to have FnF without Vin?

it could be possible, after all it's possible without Paul. Besides Vin's diva antics seem like it would nightmare to deal with. And Dwayne seems popular enough

it could be possible, after all it's possible without Paul. Besides Vin's diva antics seem like it would nightmare to deal with. And Dwayne seems popular enough

The Fate of the Furious just felt a bit empty without Paul. Only way to not have noticed it was not watching the series with Paul in it. Without the guy who's the cornerstone of the series though, it'd probably feel pretty empty.

What antics? All I read was that he and Dwayne had a problem because Vin comes late all the time, and Dwayne posted what they thought was him calling Vin or Vin and others candyasses.

The Fate of the Furious just felt a bit empty without Paul. Only way to not have noticed it was not watching the series with Paul in it. Without the guy who's the cornerstone of the series though, it'd probably feel pretty empty.

What antics? All I read was that he and Dwayne had a problem because Vin comes late all the time, and Dwayne posted what they thought was him calling Vin or Vin and others candyasses.

No there where days he didn't even show up. And by not being on time they referring to fact that he left them waiting 6 hours.

Pretty soon this franchise is going to go the way of CoD and we'll be seeing titles such as "The Dead and the Furious" with zombies or "Fast Warfare", and what about "Advanced Fury" set in outerspace? These ideas sound pretty shitty and the actual movies will probably be shitty too if they keep cranking them out every 13 months or so. To be honest the only film in this franchise I liked and this is going to seem odd, but it was Tokyo Drift. All the other ones I didn't care for at all.

Finally got around to watching it. Was pretty fun, although I was hoping to see more from action from Cipher. Guess they're saving that for the next two movies though, as it's pretty obvious she'll be back. The zombie cars (loved the hell out of it even though it was outrageous as *Censored*) and Deckard/baby scenes were the best.

The one thing that really bugged me though was how easily they accepted Deckard into the family. I mean... he killed Han and I get it's a largely unrealistic series, but that's only for the action. And it still wouldn't be much of an issue but "Family" is pretty much what the series rests on and is constantly emphasized now, and everyone being cool with Deckard (as much as I love his character) felt silly (despite all his help in F8). Other than that, was a good experience. 9 and 10 should be interesting.

My family is obsessed with these movies. Never liked 'em myself, kinda glad they're over honestly.

Over? A new trilogy literally just started.

Finally got around to watching it. Was pretty fun, although I was hoping to see more from action from Cipher. Guess they're saving that for the next two movies though, as it's pretty obvious she'll be back. The zombie cars (loved the hell out of it even though it was outrageous as *Censored*) and Deckard/baby scenes were the best.

The one thing that really bugged me though was how easily they accepted Deckard into the family. I mean... he killed Han and I get it's a largely unrealistic series, but that's only for the action. And it still wouldn't be much of an issue but "Family" is pretty much what the series rests on and is constantly emphasized now, and everyone being cool with Deckard (as much as I love his character) felt silly (despite all his help in F8). Other than that, was a good experience. 9 and 10 should be interesting.

Lol he also killed an entire hospital of people at the beginning of the last movie. Big baby face now.

I'm willing to accept the illogicality of this just because it's Statham, and FnF/action movies aren't meant to be that logical anyway. But honestly, despite what I said before, I wouldn't mind seeing a movie or two without Vin again.

• 3 weeks later...

After avoiding spoilers for weeks aside from one

Dom's baby

Finally had the chance to go see this. I'll edit this with my thoughts when I get home.

I'm never trusting a white chick with braids

Shaw brothers coming through like The Hardy Boyz at Wrestlemania 33 was dope

Was hoping for a Tego and Rico cameo and wasn't disappointed.

Moment of silence for Elena.....Ain't expect her to be Baby Toretto's mother.

Roman trying to read Russian :lol:

The prison break scene was crazy

Haka dance aftermath scene was funny

Know I'm forgetting a lot of things but the whole movie was crazy

Still kinda annoyed that they didn't put Dom's reason for joining a bad guy way later. Would have made the movie more suspenseful if we actually thought he went bad/rogue instead of forced to go rogue, only to find out why waaaay later.

Even more annoyed that Dom was able to escape from the group, who all hooked onto his car.

Still kinda annoyed that they didn't put Dom's reason for joining a bad guy way later. Would have made the movie more suspenseful if we actually thought he went bad/rogue instead of forced to go rogue, only to find out why waaaay later.

Even more annoyed that Dom was able to escape from the group, who all hooked onto his car.

They didn't do the first part (it was an article), So Dwayne and Vin didn't have to be near each other

Archived