The Fate of the Furious/Fast 8

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen past Fast Five (and I missed Fast and Furious... or is it THE Fast and Furious?... the 4th one, sheeit). Did they kill off Paul's character?

I haven't seen past Fast Five (and I missed Fast and Furious... or is it THE Fast and Furious?... the 4th one, sheeit). Did they kill off Paul's character?

Fast 7 spoiler

His character retired/drove away to stay with his family

Fast 7 spoiler

Okay I did see something about that linked to the Charlie Puth/Wiz song, but I didn't really know what it meant. I must have Jordana on the brain cause I could've sworn I saw her in 8's trailer

Fast 7 spoiler

Okay I did see something about that linked to the Charlie Puth/Wiz song, but I didn't really know what it meant. I must have Jordana on the brain cause I could've sworn I saw her in 8's trailer

probably to talk to the group about how Brian is doing and all?

Jiggy spoiled the movie, and yet it only made me want to see it. I didn't want to because Paul Walker was one of the main reasons I liked the series after Diesel became so monochromatic.

No, I didn't, but glad it worked out for you nevertheless.

I hope this isn't some sort of Mind control drug. I know F&F franchise is notoriously loved for it's lack of realism, but even so, I hope Charlize Theron is just dishing out some good ol' fashioned blackmail to Dom.

It is. It's called dat pussy.

Kind of,over kill with the series now

Makes ridiculous money smarty pants
Doesn't mean it not just overkill and crash grab now

There's no reason not to make them negative nancy

They're going to regardless so let him talk.

Fast 7 spoiler

Having Jordana Brewster on your brain is no bad thing.

Kind of,over kill with the series now

Makes ridiculous money smarty pants
Doesn't mean it not just overkill and crash grab now
There's no reason not to make them negative nancy

They're going to regardless so let him talk.

Why are you defending him?

I'm saying the series will continue regardless what he says.

Archived