Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Undercard Jamoke

What's the story behind your username?

I got mine from something Joel Gertner said in ECW.

I cannot remember which event it was or who he was talking to, but he was going on and on about how this guy was a total failure and then called him an "undercard jamoke" before getting punched in the face and it was hilarious.

Word I made up when I was in year 8.

Creep or any variation on that started with Creeping Death, my favourite Metallica song. It's been Creeping, Creep, Papa Creeping and currently PositiveCreep which is a riff on NegativeCreep (a good user on these boards.) Thought it might be funny as I'm very obviously the beacon of positivity around this place.

Monkey because Harambe.

D. because of my penis.

Jiggy because that's my sister Anna's favorite rapper and then became my favorite Dutch rapper.

Monkey D. Jiggy because I'm an One Piece-fan and Monkey D. Luffy is my favorite character.

Just a bad pun that popped into my head one day when a friend mentioned Grand Master Sexay. I was drinking a pepsi at the time. And every other time. Ever.

It's based off a lyric from the song Quelle Surprise by Enter Shikari; "Analysis of the human race in 2011 A.D."

I think I started off with 2013 A.D. and was changing it as each year passed... Kinda gave up after 2015 though.

Names Ernest, used Ernez as kind of a abbr for video game names.

Someone suggested the name or called me it one day. Think it was around the time AJ Lee was calling Dolph Ziggler "Ziggy". I know Kaitlyn said it when she mocked AJ.

Future just sounds somewhat cool to me. Before this it was Undisputed Future, because I thought it was a cool nickname but then I ditched the first name because I like it shawt :hqhq: I used to be United, because of my love for Manchester United. I remember I started as Screaming Clown or something, because it was my metal band's name.

Jay called Silent Bob Lunchbox once. Theres a red version of me running around here somewhere. Use to have the Leonardo Lunchbox which was a throwback to Brian Kendrick when he was called Leonardo Spanky in Japan.

My name came from Crazy who was Crazylicious at the time and Crack having a debate about usernames being so close, so I combined them and pissed them off. My old Username came from lyrics of Blink-182's Song Stay Together for the Kids.

Jeb is some weird nickname from years ago in school. 2830 is just some numbers that roll off the tongue for me lol. 28 is the day of my birthday and 30 ... idk

My name came from Crazy who was Crazylicious at the time and Crack having a debate about usernames being so close, so I combined them and pissed them off. My old Username came from lyrics of Blink-182's Song Stay Together for the Kids.

I'm pretty sure neither of us were remotely pissed off :lol: