James Ellsworth

tags: Gaming House, Auday, and James Ellsworth

29y2s89.jpg

Jay Lethal

Tags: Gaming House, Auday, and Jay Lethal

28b8nxf.jpg

Bobby Roode

Tags: Gaming House, Auday, and Bobby Roode

Credit to PH_Guy for helping with attire textures.

hu3gc3.jpg

W.I.P

the Elite

2hhf6ua.jpg

Roode, Hawkins and Okada

2dvv6zk.jpg

Rhyno

14m8bra.jpg

I am freakin the freak out this is he best kenny ever imade gonna be stalking this thread omggg

Perfect timing for a perfect kenny with his 90% moves etc on the way when the DL is released!!!! I'm so excited to get this kenny he is easily my new male favorite now that sting has retired

Perfect timing for a perfect kenny with his 90% moves etc on the way when the DL is released!!!! I'm so excited to get this kenny he is easily my new male favorite now that sting has retired

I am freakin the freak out this is he best kenny ever imade gonna be stalking this thread omggg

Thank you. :D

the Elite

ehwzsl.jpg

I see you on smacktalks but I don't remember my log in over there lol I love your stuff it's amazing ima girl but I love wrestling and games and ever since I had my baby boy and am at home all the time my gaming has kicked back up this is my first game since 14 and your my new favorite creator your amazing

I have your Ricochet, Ray, Scott, Matt, Jeff Hardy, Jeff Jarrett, RVD and now Bobby I refresh this thread hourly for my bucks and husband kenny lol I have to delete all the ones I found before lol

Some of my favorite looks:

Young_Bucks_Facebook.jpg

2738206_young_bucks_kenny_omega.jpg

05ece0071ba094b360e282f770f8f88b.jpgimage hosting without account

tumblr_o2vlfv_YOup1qab1wro1_1280_0_0.png

tumblr_o2vlfv_YOup1qab1wro1_1280_0_0.png

tumblr_o5fwheqyjp1qa934fo1_500.png

Nice Matt :cool:

Thank you. :D

the Elite

ehwzsl.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks. :D

If anyone has the Young Bucks attire refs from WK11 please post them here, already have Omega's WK11 attire done but can't find good refs for the Young Bucks attires.

Kassius Ohno

tags: Gaming House, Auday, Kassius Ohno, and Chris Hero

Credit to Smk for the face texture.

Will update when he changes his attire. His body was a bitch, sorry if he's not too fat. The choices were to either make him a sumo or make him as fat as I have him.

c2kvr.jpg

Thanks. :D

If anyone has the Young Bucks attire refs from WK11 please post them here, already have Omega's WK11 attire done but can't find good refs for the Young Bucks attires.

Kassius Ohno

tags: Gaming House, Auday, Kassius Ohno, and Chris Hero

Credit to Smk for the face texture.

Will update when he changes his attire. His body was a bitch, sorry if he's not too fat. The choices were to either make him a sumo or make him as fat as I have him.

c2kvr.jpg

Have you tried the Lesnar-esque body type on the far right of the top row?

Have you tried the Lesnar-esque body type on the far right of the top row?

I think I tried switching between most of the available bodies. I saw your Chris Hero caw a couple of minutes ago and I was about to ask you which body you used. I will give it another try, thanks. :)

Archived