What did you get/give for Christmas?

PopUpPowerPost

Hard this year, literally only wanted Watchdogs 2 but picked it up last min in sale on ps for me and my bro!

(Me missus said she'll still pay for it and can't download until Christmas.. Haha, yeah alright, last about a day!

Want: Pair of trainers/Boots

Monopoly Adventure Time

Bulk coffee pods

(That's all I can think)

Got my mum in law Lady Million perfume

Other half

2 charms for her Pandora

Minions Monopoly (we're collecting them and last two years, get each other one/it's fun to see if we get each other same one.. Ha) *weirdos

Pair of Adidas Spezials

Rick and Morty Cup

Personal Diary

Brother:

Some posters

Over watch

Trainers

New Ps4 controller.

Currently, only bought ps4 controller, Overwatch, lady Million perfume and one pandora charm.. Lol

Nan:

Slippers

My dog: Treats (always get her some dog treats)

Auntie: Something spiritual and meaningful (she's into her psychic/ spiritual stuff)

Things tou want and or/what are you's getting your partners/family/Siblings etc ? Intrigued and maybe some ideas haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I basically make sure that my kids have all of their Christmas before I buy anyone else's because when it comes to gifts for Christmas its about the kids IMO anyway.

So far for the kids I have gotten them a new bicycle each. My stepson, Jacob, is really big into wrestling action figures so I got him a couple of those and some other toys and clothes.

My stepdaughter is into Moana so I got her a doll of the girl from the movie. Don't remember her name. Some other toys and clothes.

I got my mom a nice clock and my sister a Vera Bradley purse. I still have to buy for my fiance and a few more things for the kids.

Getting:

$200 dollars from parents

Xbox One from practically Step-Dad

Pokemon Sun from my Older Brother

Giving:

A nightie to my mother

A gaming computer to my mother

Some boxers to my father

some money to my older brother

A laptop to my older sister

Some games to my younger sister

Don't think I've ever seen this one before. Mom must be kind of young?

Getting:

Giving:

A nightie to my mother

Some boxers to my father

My mom is 62 and has a gaming computer :P

Getting:

Giving:

A nightie to my mother

Some boxers to my father

she's 44

I just pitch in $20 to get my nephews something that my mom buys, and I get to put my name on one of the gifts. That's pretty much the only gift I give out and I usually get a shirt and maybe $20 from someone, so in the end I get back what I gave and maybe a sweater or some socks. Never a gift buying person. Working at a school always gave me the gift of getting a long winter break and time with my family, which although it may sound corny it has been a gift in itself.

I bought myself a 3ds xl.

My parents are probably going to give a gift card(I just buy whatever I want)

So far I've bought my parents an electric blanket and an atari 2600.

I spent way too much last Christmas. I spent about $1500 between a new bed for my parents and a 40 inch tv and an Xbox one for myself.

Getting - haven't the foggiest

Giving -

Dad/Step mum/sister - some bat set/make up stuff just got my mum to sort that

Mum - earings she wanted

Brother - some Dark Souls thing

- Giving:

Uncle: Daredevil s1 blu-ray (he has no internet)

Male cousins (3 of them): £20 each

Female cousin (just had a baby): Already gave baby stuff

Granda: Already gave new bedside table

Granny: Nighty... I gave my mum money to get it for her, cus, that's weird. And I think some random calender.

Mum: Trainers for her work (she's a carer), "Girl on the train" book, Handbag, Hair saloon voutcher, 2017 Cats calender, and a bunch of other little things I can't remember cus I wrapped everything weeks ago.

Step-Dad: Some CD/Blu-Ray combo of someone I've never heard of, Leather Wallet, Leather Jacket, uh, I think there's something else small but can't think, I think a Harry Bosch book or something.

- Receiving:

Money from family i'm less close with

Granda: X-Men age of Apocalypse and Suicide Squad blu-rays

Granny: DC Comics 2016 encyclopedia

Mum & Step-Dad: 6 DC trade paperbacks (that I know of), £200 worth of clothes, Shoes, 3 DC collectibles figures cus I'm a nerd and have shelves w/ em, and some stuff I don't know cus my Mum is of the "need secrets to open", and likely the usual new razors n shit.

Uncle/his partner: Some chinos I think, based on questions

Other uncle: He doesn't have a lot of money so I think he's must giving me his 90s Batman comics, which I'm totally okay with.

Rest, no idea, likely money, vouchers, the odd bottle of vodka. The usual in my family.

Oh and I just bought myself a Batman black & white statue. That counts, right?

probs some weed

You and me both... one of those gifts that keep on giving... teehee

Asking for:

Skyrim Remastered (PS4)

Batman: Telltale Series (PS4)

Madden 17 (PS4)

Watch_Dogs 2 (PS4)

Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)

PS4 controller(s)

PlayStation Plus membership renewal

Defiance season 3 (blu-ray)

Amazon Fire TV

2016 World Series Champions Chicago Cubs (blu-ray)

Clothes

Buying many things for the family... my wife, both parents, two younger brothers, and my younger sister.

Giving:

Niece 1 - Fulham FC Away top.

Niece 2 - Few board games.

Niece 3 - Random toys my sister picked out.

Nieces 4 and 5 - Got them a walker to share (they're twins and I ain't made of money.)

(Niece 1 and 3 are both born on Christmas Day.)

Brother 1 - Bedsheet set.

Brother 2/Sis-in-Law - Food steamer thing.

Brother 3 - Fifa 17.

Sister - Probably a voucher or something.

Mum - Miniature sewing machine.

Dad - Well he wants people to just give money to put to a new PC, but he hasn't grasped the fact that the PC will be used by me, too. So I'd be helping pay for my own present. But it's what he wants.

Getting my Aunt and Uncle who are coming up a bottle of Wine or something.

Receiving:

Timberlands

Weights

T-Shirts

Smellies

Blinds (for window)

Sweets

Wallet

Probably some other little bits.

Giving the Gift of Pepsay, drink it in... (i'm *censored*ing broke.)

If I get anything (money likely) i'll put it towards a couple things i've been wanting. Just looking forward to a holiday without bullshit though.

Didn't realise anyone even replied!

Some great thoughts and that gaming computer for your mum (sounds amazing, bet she gives/gave you no grief as a kid for playing "too much".

Nice that I've done it quite early. Made good on my list, got my aunt and uncle soulmate sentimental necklace things. Some fruit infusion bottle things for the lady and ma (gym freaks). Got her some navy dr martens instead of the spezials.

She paid for Watchdogs 2 for me and my bro.

Know I've got some Tims

Aftershave

David Brent Life on the Road

Ps to the step-dads and step-children. Blood is irrelevant (blood is thick.. But so is yogurt, ha). Always remember that.

@grand master pepsay. Yeah same.. I love Christmas for that reason. No bullshit, just food,

One time of year family don't argue and just get on. It's cosy, gaming with the bro.. Boxing Day everyone goes out to family meals and me and bro have a gaming day alone. But gonna be different this year.. (Not all negative sympathy bullshit). My great Nan is in other room looking to pass any minute and carers in every few hours) (so no decorations or dinner is thought of and my uncle only has a few weeks to live (cancer) why I got the soulmate things. So all over the place. Put the decorations up for her and the little one over weekend. Trying to make it "last Christmas make it count sort of thing" but not working... And makes it worse, Christmas means a lot more to me than others in family (as I said earlier time of just cosy slob out and everyone gets on..).

Even weirder Christmas is Sunday. *censored*ing flew!!! The Fuqqqq*

@Bronson https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00009WAUD/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482202045&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=mario+kart+double+dash&dpPl=1&dpID=51NQWF81Q1L&ref=plSrch (20 quid here, although expensive for GC game you might of been quoted double..).

giving: lots of head

getting: have no idea hope what i'm giving will increase my chances of getting cool shit tho lol

Well aren't you a loving partner! I'm a feet man myself.. Ha.

Hahaha that's the plan.. Made sure I even sent links this year..

Friend who is now basically my brother- Flash and Arrow PS4 skin

Friend who is like my sister and married to the one listed above- a Romanatwood Smile More shirt

Best friend who I like- Multiple things she would love from previous LootCrate and 1Up Boxes, like the Face Hugger from Alien, Pops! ect.

My dad- Whatever he asks for, he hasn't really asked yet

Me- Well I ordered me a pair of Shoes with Arrow on them, Friend who I'm giving LootCrate stuff too is drawing me a picture, asked something Arrow and Flash like, and idk anything else

Nothing worse than being in love with a best friend. I hope you get em. Sounds ducked, you need some attention. Friend zone is about losing that "sexual" aura. Talk about sex in general. Your fetishes.

Make her/him subconsciously imagine having sex with you.

I was in same boat and failed.

One more thing. Be confident in you and make chances for sex to happen. Ie you're best friends. In terms of comfort ability/her/him feeling shit about "giving it up" doesn't exist in best friends. Have a drink, relax, talk about sex in a banter way...

(I was a Virgin when I was in love with my best friend). Crumbled like a bitch! Looking back, few times could of gone other way, just was frigid mofo ha). Don't be me.

Archived