RatedDXLegend New Era WCW Arenas-PS4

RatedDXLegend

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I'm new to the WWE2K series. I tried looking for these but keep coming up with nothing. What is the easiest/quickest way to find them? Thanks in advance.

I had to delete all of my old models to make space in order to upload the updated arenas. I'm about to get on and upload the updated arenas. Which system are you on?

Just uploaded Souled Out, Superbrawl, Monday Nitro and Starrcade new era arenas. All shows have been uploaded as well with the exception of a show for Superbrawl. I have edit the logo. Once that's done then I'll upload the show for Superbrawl. Currently working on Uncensored, Mayhem and Fall Brawl. I'll be using a completely different logo for Mayhem.

Cool stuff. You should do a modern day Halloween Havoc, or combine it with the Bash arena and calll it "Halloween at the Beach".

I have a modern version to HH. I just have to work with the WCW logo. There's pics of it here somewhere. Halloween at the beach....hmmm.....how about Halloween Bash?

So, I'm new to the WWE2K series. I tried looking for these but keep coming up with nothing. What is the easiest/quickest way to find them? Thanks in advance.

I had to delete all of my old models to make space in order to upload the updated arenas. I'm about to get on and upload the updated arenas. Which system are you on?

Just uploaded Souled Out, Superbrawl, Monday Nitro and Starrcade new era arenas. All shows have been uploaded as well with the exception of a show for Superbrawl. I have edit the logo. Once that's done then I'll upload the show for Superbrawl. Currently working on Uncensored, Mayhem and Fall Brawl. I'll be using a completely different logo for Mayhem.

Cool stuff. You should do a modern day Halloween Havoc, or combine it with the Bash arena and calll it "Halloween at the Beach".

I have a modern version to HH. I just have to work with the WCW logo. There's pics of it here somewhere. Halloween at the beach....hmmm.....how about Halloween Bash?

I imagined half naked chicks wearing halloween masks with regaetton music playing, only reason why.

This is my last update for New Era WCW Arenas for a while. It's finally time to begin my WCW Universe. At the moment I cannot upload anything in CC unless I get more downloads on my content to reach Silver or I'll have to go in and delete previous arenas again.

WCW Road Wild 2K17-Credit to Clareto on the WCW Road Wild Logo (ring side view). I decided to give it more realism by adding some sponsor logos on the apron

JNzH8X.jpg

Commentary Area

75spWU.jpg

WCW Road Wild-Stage view. (Big Evil/ABA Undertaker looks awesome in this arena btw)

G5lQNf.jpg

WCW Mayhem 2K17 (The Mayhem Logo was found while searching for WCW Mayhem. After clicking search on google.com, the Mayhem logo appeared with other WCW Mayhem logos. I'm wondering if this is a logo that WCW was going to use after the relaunch) Seeing that they aren't going to use it, I decided to use it but added the WCW logo to it)

UyuiFD.jpg

WCW Saturday Night 2K17

Gkcz3T.jpg

WCW World War 3 2K17

Dla2px.jpg

Spring Stampede 2K17-credit to Clareto on the Spring Stampede log0(I only recolored it. This arena was originally loaded on CC using the oldschool WCW logo)

g7zppP.jpg

Final New Era WCW Arena-Clash of The Champions. Not too sure what's the deal with the WCW logo on the left side of the minitron. Doesn't look like that during game play though. Again, this is my final arena....for now. I am looking to create a custom Big Bang Theory arena but haven't come up with any ideas yet. For now, I'll be concentrating on my WCW Universe, bringing my custom federation from WWE 2K16 back in 2K17. My Federation is actually an old federation from 1957 known as GCCW or Gulf Coast Championship Wrestling which was eventually absorbed into NWA back in the day. So, I'm bringing it back to modern times. I'll most likely upload images of my arenas soon....thanks for the support on the creations and enjoy your weekend! I'm off to where the big boys STILL play!

Rd7A34.jpg

Looks great, especially Mayhem and Clash of the Champions - love the graphics you make for the background on the trons. Funnily enough I found the same Mayhem logo and was gonna use it myself but guess I don't need to anymore :)

Looking forward to seeing your custom stuff

• 3 weeks later...

At the moment I'm concentrating on my Career mode and bringing in my custom federation from WWE 2K16. But, I do have some ideas for a modern day Japan Super Show, WCW Greed and WCW Sin. I may take a shot on my spin of The Big Theory as well. I'm all about career mode right now.

I had to delete some arenas to make room for the updated ones. Right now, Souled Out is still on CC as well as Superbrawl 2K17, Starrcade 2K17, WCW Monday Nitro 2K17. For NB Rising, type in NB Rising 2K17. For Souled Out, type in Souled Out 2K17. For Superbrawl type in Superbrawl 2K17. For Starrcade type in Starrcade 2K17. Aaaand for Nitro, type in WCW Mondy Nitro 2K17 or RatedDXLegend. I'm about to upload my new era WCW Japan Supershow on CAWS.ws in a few min. I'm adding it on CC with the show as well. Stay tuned....

sodWI2.jpg

Ring side View of WCW Japan Supershow 2K17

Bullet Club has arrived to take over WCW Japan Supershow?Fgeore.jpgC5pHwr.jpg

Unfortunately for AJ, Shinsuke is not in a Bullet Club takeover mood

JCuxud.jpg

What better place for ?Shinsuke to debut in WCW than the Japan Supershow? There's no place like home!JMMhj0.jpg

In ring view. Added sponsor logos to the mat.kFF0uz.jpg

Uploading 2 additional screenshots. Credit to the creaters of the alternate attires in each screenshot. This arena along with the show is available for download on PS4.

XmXBy7.jpg

Bullet Club holding all of the gold....yep ALL of the gold. I'll eventually reveal those additional members after making my own alternate attires

xkQDqm.jpg

Thanks bro! Yeah I figured what better place to debut Nakamura. Tomorrow I'll be revealing the newest member of Bullet Club WCW in new attire. Tuesday will be the reveal of the new Bullet Babe in new attire. I'm working on new attire for the additional members of Bullet Club as well. I'm also working on The Big Bang PPV. The logo is ready but I need to sleep on arena types. I'm a bit tired trying to create arenas and work on homework....stay tuned

The show and arena has already been uploaded bro.The Bullet Club attires aren't mine to reupload. I found them on CC. Can'remember the create's name though. I just searched for Karl Anderson and found both Anderson and Gallows' Bullet Club attire under the same creator. I'll be revealing the newest member to Bullet Club later this evening after I get back from work.

Archived