RatedDXLegend New Era WCW Arenas-PS4

RatedDXLegend

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you do end up going with the 2001 logo, here's an alright version of it, could do with some cleaning up though;

Thanks! I'm about to get to work on some arenas now. Just finished my homework and cleaning up in my house. Thanks for the logo. I'll make sure to give credit for the find once I'm done and it's uploaded.

http://i.imgur.com/u3V69vN.png

I said maybe last week or week before that I was thinking of doing NB Rising over. Here's what I'm working with using the 2001 logo. Thanks Clareto for the find.

J855Ib.jpg

So I'm looking at doing my Nitro Arena over. I figured if I was going to go the new era route, I should do away with everything oldschool Nitro and start fresh...this is what I'll use for the new version of Nitro. I'll stick with the same arena concept but change the flames and everything else to give it an even more modern look to go with the stage. All feed back is greatly appreciated as before. Thanks!

Ub9aOx.png

This will be used for the Mini-tron

wuRNWt.png

This is for the titantron. I need to clean the nitro logo up a bit though. This arena is a WIP.

I'll get back to it tomorrow after I get off of work.

So I'm looking at doing my Nitro Arena over. I figured if I was going to go the new era route, I should do away with everything oldschool Nitro and start fresh...this is what I'll use for the new version of Nitro. I'll stick with the same arena concept but change the flames and everything else to give it an even more modern look to go with the stage. All feed back is greatly appreciated as before. Thanks!

Ub9aOx.png

wuRNWt.png

This is for the titantron. I need to clean the nitro logo up a bit though. This arena is a WIP.

Make the WCW smaller for the Nitro one.

I'm working on some 3d Stages at the moment, but if I get some free time I can create a 3d logo of the WCW for you. I was planning on creating it anyways if I end up doing Big Bang and other reboot arenas later.

Ub9aOx.png

wuRNWt.png

I'm working on some 3d Stages at the moment, but if I get some free time I can create a 3d logo of the WCW for you. I was planning on creating it anyways if I end up doing Big Bang and other reboot arenas later.

Yeah I kept toying with the logo and at one point I did drop down on size of the WCW logo. A 3D logo would be great. Thanks Hov! After looking at the logo, it gave me a feel of the TNA logo and background during the Hogan era of TNA. I may toy around with the other backgrounds I have saved. Most likely I'll go with what I have now. I actually like this one.

Ub9aOx.png

wuRNWt.png

Would love to see you work on the Big Bang.. And they had another PPV set up for after that, too. I believe it was planned to be called Famous. I made it in 2K14 lol

• 2 weeks later...

I now have an updated Nitro Arena, as well as a different version of NB Rising and a modern era version of Halloween Havoc. Will upload all screenshots in a couple of hours. Did a match with Demon Balor vs Pentagon Jr at Halloween Havoc for the new WCW WHC. Looks pretty good.

Looking forward to seeing what you came up with. Might have to use your arenas over mine in my Universe :P

Monday Nitro vs screen

2PBqSn.jpg

The Usos have arrived on Monday Nitro

Lh9HF5.jpg

WCW Monday Nitro V2 Screenshot

8fXfrJ.jpg

Additional Monday Nitro screenshot. Note: Any CAWs shown in the screenshots do NOT belong to me.

All CAWs in my screenshots were downloaded. Credit goes to the creator of those CAWs.

b1Pfh5.jpg

New Blood Rising V2

r8D7zL.jpg

Additional NB Rising screenshot with the new WCW Cruiserweight Champ of the New Era, Kalisto.

OmsEIJ.jpg

Last NB rising screenshot. Shock of the evening.....Angelico arrives at the end of the first ever WCW PPV

of the New Era. He wants what AJ Styles has around his waist....

OYI9tz.jpg

WCW Halloween Havoc. Will be replacing WCW logo with the WCW logo used in the above screenshots

YrKtXD.jpg

Screenshot #2: Rumors have been flying because of this one off appearance by Finn Balor, that he's closer than

ever to putting ink to a WCW contract. WCW President Billy Corgan, has since laid those rumors to rest. But,

he's also said that with Ted Turner as the financial backing of the new WCW, it wouldn't be hard to bring

Balor over to WCW.

8UFDXb.jpg

Different angle screenshot.

rhkjUQ.jpg

Last screenshot. I'll be uploading these in a few along with the shows.

m0J0b9.jpg

Not yet bro....CC isn't allowing me to upload anything until I hit silver status. I think I'm almost there. I'll be uploading the new era version of Superbrawl and Souled out for viewing sometime today. I'm working on the new era of Fall Brawl, Uncensored and Starrcade now.

Now these are MUCH better than the original batch I saw when I first posted in this thread. Only thing I'd say is not to overuse that floodlight background on the stage for Nitro, as it looks a bit odd with so many of them on there. But other than that, great job.

Thanks! I try to avoid being a light junkie with the arenas. I'll keep that in mind. With that being said, here's BATB reloaded using the modern WCW logo. Also, Souled out 2K17 is here for viewing as well is my 2nd version of Monday Nitro. Figure since I'm going with whole "new era" idea that I do away with the flame set. Also, here's Superbrawl 2K17 as well as my take on a modern day Starrcade.

0twHNw.jpg

DoY5cG.jpg

hfFg4H.jpg

BJerLB.jpg

EXOluP.jpg

jw4RVy.jpg

4J2GQm.jpg

Y0SkGt.jpg

L3uXt1.jpg

78jYTq.jpg

635JqV.jpg

As always, let me know what you guys think. I'm always looking for ways to improve. With that being said, next in the arena creations will be Fallbrawl, Uncensored and Road Wild. As I've said last night, unfortunately I cannot upload any of my arenas as I'm not being allowed due to being at my max. I have to hit Silver status before I can upload again.

Looks great! Still love that Bash at the Beach the most haha.

If you want criticism, I would say that some of the graphics look a bit busy/stretched, especially on the Nitro arena, but other than that I don't see any problems :) - it definitely looks better without the flames

Looks great! Still love that Bash at the Beach the most haha.

If you want criticism, I would say that some of the graphics look a bit busy/stretched, especially on the Nitro arena, but other than that I don't see any problems :) - it definitely looks better without the flames

Got it. Tone down logo stretching. In this case, bigger isn't always better. Thanks man!

Outstanding.

Nitro with red ropes would be interesting, and i'd personally make the apron logos ('WCW' and 'Nitro') a little less stretched horizontally.

I'd also like to see Superbrawl with red/black ropes...

Great stuff.

I'll see what the Nitro ring looks like with red ropes. As for the logo, it won't be to drop the size of the logo. With the Superbrawl arena, I think I'll go with black ropes.

Any chance you could drop the black and white wcw logo on this thread? I'm on xbone and would like to share your genius!

I'll upload the logos on XB One sometime today. I have on both PS4 and XB One. I'm using the PS4 for WCW and XB One for WWE.

Archived