RatedDXLegend New Era WCW Arenas-PS4

RatedDXLegend

?I've been seeing lots of modern versions of WCW Arenas. It's made me want to create my own...so I did just that. These are new era versions of WCW Arenas. I'm still working on other arenas before I start my universe mode. Right now, the story I have in my mind is that there's a mystery President/Owner of the new WCW. There's been cryptic tweets all over Twitter by this individual which has caused the spread rumors.....one tweet read; "It soon begins #ICONIC" some thought it was Broken Matt Hardy posting the tweet but that was found out to be untrue...another tweet read "Good things come to those who wait.....you've waited long enough...#RIVIVAL #WELCOMEBACK . So that's what's playing in my head right now while I try to figure out my other arenas. Out of all of them, my favorite is the Bash At The Beach arena and GAB. I found the backgrounds online. Credit to the logo creators minus the Nitro logo. Let me know what you guys think.

XTPsSu.jpgyBuxK0.jpgrKKEjN.jpgrAg3IE.jpg0qQ1k2.jpgmRkVgk.jpgVoRS9K.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, these are sick, especially Bash at the Beach. Look really modern and high-tech

Thanks man! BATB is my baby. I'm still working my other arenas. I'll probably start back up tomorrow after work and after finishing some homework. I've seen your arenas; you've done some awesome work too!

It may be the fire pattern on Nitro. It looks better in person though. I may go through some of my fire backgrounds on my laptop and work Nitro again. I'll tackle Spring Stampede after work today. Some of these have been uploaded minus BATB, GAB, Spring Stampede and NB Rising

I put the search tags as WCW NITRO 2K17, NITRO, WCW, Saturday Night, WCW. Or you can search by my name; SouthSyderRyder. It should be on my screenshots. All of the arenas aren't available as of yet. Only Monday Nitro, Thunder and Saturday Night. I'm making changes Spring Stampede. I'll upload the rest once I'm done with SS

These uploaded?

Yep! Shows as well. I was unable to upload the show for NB Rising though. The arena is there though. I just finished updating Spring Stampede and it's now available. Here's a preview of Spring Stampede. I have other backgrounds as well. So, I may do a different arena for Spring Stampede. Not too sure as of yet.....sMkoDB.jpg

These uploaded?

Yep! Shows as well. I was unable to upload the show for NB Rising though. The arena is there though. I just finished updating Spring Stampede and it's now available. Here's a preview of Spring Stampede. I have other backgrounds as well. So, I may do a different arena for Spring Stampede. Not too sure as of yet.....sMkoDB.jpg

just unreal work. great job!

These uploaded?

just unreal work. great job!

Thanks! I'm working on other arenas now. Next up is Road Wild, Super Brawl, Fall Brawl and Starr Cade. Right now I'm uploading my new era versions of WCW Championships. I can't remember if I've already uploaded them on CC.

Championships available for preview in the Custom Championships section.

I think something that would add a lot to these arenas is a different WCW logo. Whether it's the last one WCW was using before they got bought out, the one WWE used, the star version or even a made up one.

Agreed!

Perhaps the one they were going to use for the 2001 relaunch? https://ringthedamnbell.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/wcw-big-bang.jpg

Great work, though.

I think something that would add a lot to these arenas is a different WCW logo. Whether it's the last one WCW was using before they got bought out, the one WWE used, the star version or even a made up one.

Agreed!

Perhaps the one they were going to use for the 2001 relaunch? https://ringthedamnbell.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/wcw-big-bang.jpg

Great work, though.

No that's too basic lol

This is what they were using in 2001.. It was also the logo for the magazines

tumblr_oal37pDhbz1sg99p0o1_500.png

Archived