CWA Caw showcase (Updated with Pictures)

Official.CWA

After using this forum for bout a year and a half now I'm finally making my first post. So CWA which stands for Championship wrestling association (I know super generic name) is a caw wrestling league that I ran on Instagram I've been doing this since 2k14. I would really appreciate some constructive criticism.
Name: Elias Montgomery
Height: 6'3
Weight: 245
Hometown: Salem, Oregon
Style: Technical, Striker
Signatures: Spinebuster 2, Four Leg Clover
Finishers: Blooming Rose (Single Leg High Knee 1 & Shining Wizard 2)

Attire 1
Cy0HWBJXgAAUDCE.jpg

Attire 2
Cy0H_idW8AAwi28.jpg
Elias is one of my more unique characters in terms of style. His attire is pretty basic but I wanted to give him that old school 70's wrestler look. His moveset consist of many elbows, punches, suplexes, and most importantly his knees. Elias made his way into the wrestling seen around he mid 90s but got his attire inspired from his father Elias Montgomery Sr. who was also a wrestler. He uses the four leg clover as it was his brother Tobias Montgomery's finisher and Elias' finishing moves are named after his mother Rose Montgomery he lost both his brother and mother at the age of 16. Elias is one of the toughest guys in CWA and has some of the deadliest knee strikes in the business if he catches you with the blooming rose it's as good as over. At 40 years of age Elias knows he isn't as young as he used to be and his time in the ring maybe coming to the end but that's not gonna stop him from proving why he's the best.

I wished you could have posted a picture of your CAW so I could make a decision if I should get him or not! Any Hashtags to your stuff?

Pictures should be up now, sorry my first time posting obviously lol. And yea he should be up by the time you read this hashtags should be #CWA #Elias #Montgomery

• 4 months later...

Archived