Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom1904

wCw-Project by Tom1904 (Vampiro, Lance Storm)

Hi Guys, I'm back for one, two or three wCw-Caws and I'm starting with one of my all-time-favorites, Vampiro.

This is my first caw in over 3 years and my first with the new cawing-system on PS4. It's a preview and not finished yet, so suggestions are welcome, as always.

Credit goes out to Rayzr for the Face-texture.

luuw-5-4ed3.jpg

Here's an early preview of Lance Storm. Almost no morphing done, just the Facescan for now.

luuw-6-aab1.jpg

I can't make it out well on my phone, and the picture link doesn't want to open, but that looks pretty good bro, I'll have another look when I'm near the PC. Glad I don't have to make a Vampiro, thesillyputty was looking for one, this might be what he's looking for!

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I will look into it.

@El_Shorto: I haven't planned on doing Wrath, but it's a possibility. Benoit is a no, as I use Raiee's Benoit.

Facepaint on the first attire is the portrait-scan, Facepaint on the second attire is a Facepaint.

I gotta Check, what's dlc and then I'm gonna upload a version without it.

Thanks for the Feedback, guys.

Hell yes, dude, this looks awesome! One more CAW I can cross off my to do list this year.

Version without dlc is online now. Tags for both are vampiro, wcw, Tom1904. Second attire is dark carnival / icp.

@tyrant: thanks, mate.

Btw i will upload all the pics for Vampiro tomorrow and might have pics of a new caw up by tomorrow afternoon.

Thats pretty rad. Any interest/possibility of a current/lucha underground Slot/version of Vampiro when he fought Pentagon Jr ? It'd be rad I think lol.

@the Great Swanson: I don't think I'm gonna do a Benoit or modify one this year.

@Brainz86: I don't think so, I will do wcw only.

Update in first post!

Lance Storm added.

Played some matches with Vampiro and holy hell Batman, that's a great freakin'caw Sir..

Thank You..