Sami Zayn entrance fix

Brcherres

For a few years now 2K hasn't gotten the timing right for the "let's go!" part of Sami's entrance, if you go to edit his entrance and just change the intro to "Sin Cara 2" he will do his taunt along with the "let's go!" Part of his song.

Not really a major change but adds a bit of realism

For a few years now 2K hasn't gotten the timing right for the "let's go!" part of Sami's entrance, if you go to edit his entrance and just change the intro to "Sin Cara 2" he will do his taunt along with the "let's go!" Part of his song.

Any other edits you'd like to share with us my Friend ? :P

Any other edits you'd like to share with us my Friend ? :P

Eh I dunno man I'm changing stuff up on my game as I go but I dunno if I can be arsed to post them all lol

• 1 month later...

Since I wanted to try out the Game DVR feature myself, I've uploaded Sami's entrance updates recommended by Brcherres. I also added in his current day lighting, since his Easy Creation entrance missed it.

Due to copyright, his entrance music isn't included.

By the way - Brcherres, glad to see you around again! I remember using your entrances way back in the day for the Smackdown vs. Raw series.

• 3 months later...

Archived