(PS4) Clareto's Modern WCW Arenas - Final Update

Clareto

Finally got more slots, so i'll upload some more soon. I've been upgrading almost all of the arenas to look more modern and to include the new WCW logo, so i'll be overwriting the previous arenas. Here's some previews of Nitro and Thunder, any criticism/advice appreciated (i'm aware I need to get the ringposts the right shade of blue for Thunder :P)

Also not sure which bit of the ring to change colour for each arena, used to do turnbuckle pads but trying out ringposts here. Could always do the classic rope colour change.

NyC0Yt5.jpg

5YbXVbn.jpg

1kn8qTk.jpg

R0jARmk.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uploaded those alt. attires, same search tags ('Clareto' or '[superstar's name]'.

Also, I probably won't be uploading any of the updated WCW arenas as i'm currently working on making arenas for my custom promotion. Plus, I think RatedDXLegend is doing very similar (and probably better) WCW arenas anyway. So that will be it for now. Happy to upload any logos/alt attires for anyone though.

Sure, happy new year to you too :).

Here are the PPVs, TV shows, and WCW logos with the updated logo (sizes vary - they are listed in the album): http://imgur.com/a/p97rM

Here they are with the old logo - there are quite a few more PPV logos here that I didn't end up making a show for in the game so I didn't make updated versions (1024x512): http://imgur.com/a/Stvzu

Feel free to reupload these on CC (PS4 or XBOX) as I only have a few up at the moment.

(UPDATED WITH BETTER QUALITY LOGOS - 2/1/17)

Sure, happy new year to you too :).

Here are the PPVs, TV shows, and WCW logos with the updated logo (sizes vary - they are listed in the album): http://imgur.com/a/p97rM

Here they are with the old logo - there are quite a few more PPV logos here that I didn't end up making a show for in the game so I didn't make updated versions (1024x512): http://imgur.com/a/Stvzu

Feel free to reupload these on CC (PS4 or XBOX) as I only have a few up at the moment.

(UPDATED WITH BETTER QUALITY LOGOS - 2/1/17)

Dude your logos are awesome. I've been trying to work on logos for uncensored and and spring stampede. I needed those as I'm trying to complete my WCW Universe. I only need 3 more arenas before I can kick off my universe. Glad to see you back at creating custom WCW stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

If you don't mind me asking, how sid you make the drapes all red in the Superbrawl arena? Great work by the way.

Cheers! One of the wall options has red curtains, some pillars, and some hanging banners of championships (think its for Night of Champions) so I just moved the curtains as close together as possible behind the stage (there's only a small gap between them) and in 'stage options' got rid of the championship banners. I think you should be able to remove the pillars too. Hope that helps!

Quick update, I recently updated the stages for all my arenas to be universal (like WWE is currently doing, every stage design is the same). I have enough room to upload like 4 if there are individual arenas anybody wants, but if there's more I can just overwrite the old ones. Here's a full album of the updated arenas, and some previews below - credit to MortarMade on Reddit for the minitron texture which I recoloured:

jAAMcsb.jpg

8bNgMdG.jpg

FyJtYuf.jpg

Plus a new addition, WCW Power Plant, which I use as my developmental show for guys I have gimmick ideas for but no storylines to debut them yet:

TMqOcrg.jpg

All the updated arenas have been uploaded as shows with the tags '[show_Name]', 'WCW', 'Clareto'. Also uploaded a template so you can make your own if you want. For some reason, Power Plant isn't showing up when I go to upload so that isn't up, but hopefully I can figure it out.

This will probably be the final big update, though I do want to replace Road Wild with a different PPV as I don't think something like Road Wild would really exist in the modern era.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, thats odd, did you check 'shows' rather than 'arenas'? I would reupload them but for some reason on my account all my uploads have disappeared and it seems like my upload counter has has reset and i've been put back to Bronze rather than Gold so I can only upload 5 shows... anyone else had similar problems?

• 1 month later...

Although I probably won't upload it, I thought I'd share my latest arena: SuperBrawl Goes Hollywood (yes, I blatantly ripped off WM21). Every year in my Universe I have SuperBrawl from the same stadium as the Superbowl is in that year. 2021 is in Hollywood. Thought it looked pretty snazzy, though I'm not sure about the left side of the stage.

Ait8iLP.jpg

Gxuk8Ux.jpg

yptjS6P.jpg

Archived