(PS4) Clareto's Modern WCW Arenas - Final Update

Clareto

DUE TO 2K RESETTING MY UPLOADS, SOME OF THESE SHOWS MAY HAVE OLDER VERSIONS OF ARENAS. SORRY BOUT THAT, DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT. IF YOU WANT A PARTICULAR ARENA UPLOADED, PM AND I'LL UPLOAD IT TEMPORARILY.

All arenas/shows can be found under the tag 'Clareto', as well as by their show name. All are uploaded as shows, though you may find some old versions as arenas. The most recent stuff are all shows!

HERE are all the show logos I used with the new logo

HERE are all the show logos with the old logo

HERE are all the other various WCW logos I used (aprons etc.)

Monday Nitro (Weekly Show)

8bNgMdGr.jpg

Thunder (Weekly Show)yLV99a7.jpg

Souled Out (January PPV)

FAAHVgc.jpg

Original SuperBrawl (February PPV)

hTW0S5J.jpg

SuperBrawl Outdoors (February PPV) - Credit to Generations for the concept idea

WEyth7o.jpg

Uncensored (March PPV)

xRAGjIH.jpg

Spring Stampede (April PPV)

Xk9hBHr.jpg

Slamboree (May PPV)

5Ipyrva.jpg

The Great American Bash (June PPV)

1cMDqDd.jpg

Bash at the Beach (July PPV)

FyJtYuf.jpg

Road Wild (August PPV) - Possilby being replaced with 'Sin' sometime soon

5mawrnp.jpg

Fall Brawl (August PPV)jAAMcsb.jpg

Halloween Havoc (October PPV)

Fbospor.jpg

World War 3 (November PPV)

Fgs8jFo.jpg

Starrcade (December PPV)

forgot to get a screenshot of, whoops! Will get to it soon.

Power Plant (Developmental TV Show) - NOT UPLOADED YET AS IT WON'T SHOW UP WHEN I GO TO UPLOAD

TMqOcrgr.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh nothing too original or outlandish. Like I've got Braun Strowman dressed up in a prison uniform as he's a monster who escaped from prison, Ziggler and Breeze are pretty much rip-offs of The Young Bucks, Bray Wyatt is a ripoff of Raven with 'the Family' (Zayn, Owens, Ambrose, and Bo Dallas - wearing a hannibal mask), Bubba Ray Dudley is Bully Ray, Sin Cara is pretty much Pentagon Jr. with a full black attire and breaking all the arms of the Cruiserweight division, Heath Slater is a redneck, Kofi Kingston is in his old Jamaican attire, Tyson Kidd is wearing all black and fur coats as the 'Black Hart', Darren Young is just a normal gay dude with rainbow stuff on his trunks and wrist tape, etc.

EDIT: Just remembered my favourite storyline/gimmick that I did. Basically Murphy randomly started appearing with 'the Family' and after a few months he turned on Bray Wyatt and cost him the US Title, revealing himself as an undercover cop, sent to investigate the cult-like abuse Wyatt gives to his followers. So now he's dressed up the Big Boss Man and i've ran out of ideas for him. lol

None have custom logos or anything so they're pretty basic too. Could potentially upload them too if anyone is interested.

Starrcade, World War 3, The Great American Bash, Superbrawl, and Clash of the Champions have been uploaded as arenas

Bash at the Beach, Fall Brawl, Road Wild, Spring Stampede, and Uncensored have been uploaded as shows

Tags are: [name of the show] and 'Clareto'

I do have a Monday Nitro and Thunder arena but I don't really like them (think Vanquishx208's Nitro is probably better than I could do) same reason why Halloween Havoc and Souled Out weren't uploaded either. Wish you could use DLC Arena parts in Create-An-Arena... Will upload some previews of alternate attires soon too, so people that want them can pick the best five - I figure leaving the alternate attires in this thread will make more sense too, i'll probably put them under spoiler tags in the OP

Thanks! I should add that if you directly import the SHOWS into your universe, you'll have to change the loading video as I use custom videos and when I upload them it defaults to the Raw opening video.

lol, your Universe looks fun man. Care to share some pictures of your universe?

What kind of pics do ya mean? Don't have many in-game screenshots unfortunately.

That's a pretty similar design to my Big Bang there, buddy, but i'll let you off as you're on PS4 ;) lol

These look nice!

Ah, you must be the top result on google images then, lol. When I was looking for the logo, the top result was a created arena and I loved the apron design. Happy to credit you in OP if ya'd like.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a few more Arenas i'll put up for download once I get the slots (getting close):

Japan Supershow

9652w8q.jpg

Monday Nitro (not really happy with the stage design for Nitro or Thunder tbh, still trying to figure out how to make them better without using a tron)

iTMrcnf.jpg

Slamboree (Think of it like 'Old School Raw', a PPV where legends show up)

NaMvRWh.jpg

Starrcade '17

YkehDVC.jpgvAn3jvD.jpg

Thunder

PREEqIY.jpg

Also, for those who asked, here are some of the alternate attires/gimmicks i've used in Universe mode. Will only upload these if someone wants a particular one. Most have no downloaded logos.

Bray Wyatt (Raven ripoff lol)

vVr6p8k.jpg

Bo Dallas (Wyatt's most loyal follower, forbidden to speak)

LaDdHlK.jpg

Murphy (The Family attire, when he was undercover in Wyatt's cult)

uWNzlnf.jpg

Murphy (Cop attire when he revealed himself as a cop to cost Wyatt the US title)

sidenote: no idea why I chose Murphy as the undercover cop, but as it turns out one of his signs says 'Murphy's Law is in Effect' so that worked out really well ha

PNTz8UV.jpg

Braun Strowman (escaped prisoner attire, unbeaten for 2 years at this stage)

c4cj5sR.jpg76fmmXI.jpg

Cesaro 'The Professional' (a Hitman, hired to injure Goldberg and force him to vacate his title before a defense against Jericho. Murphy is currently investigating who hired him)

AER43cS.jpg

Sin Cara Negro (i'm sure you can guess where I got this idea from lol, breaks the arms of the Cruiserweight division)

kzvAGnp.jpg

'The Black Hart' Tyson Kidd (basically Marty Scurll)

J66h2CO.jpg

Bullet Club (Dolph Ziggler and Tyler Breeze)

SfZTGcm.jpg

QIW7sAA.jpg

Also, how do you do spoiler tags? Since these aren't arenas I'd rather not have them fill up the page. Thanks!

That's a pretty similar design to my Big Bang there, buddy, but i'll let you off as you're on PS4 ;) lol

These look nice!

Ah, you must be the top result on google images then, lol. When I was looking for the logo, the top result was a created arena and I loved the apron design. Happy to credit you in OP if ya'd like.

haha it's cool dude, honestly. I figured you must have seen it in some shape or form. Glad you liked it!

Archived